Product is supplied unpainted.
10 x 6 (2.99m x 1.79m) Premier Pent Wooden Summerhouse 4 Windows - Double Doors (12mm T&G Walls and Floor)
The Tongue & Groove wooden cladding provides more stability and an aesthetic look to your summerhouse. This combined with the pent roof style makes it an attractive feature of any garden. The higher internal roof means you can stand comfortably inside the summerhouse and allows you to store larger items. This UK manufactured summerhouse looks great in any garden setting and is a great storage solution at a great price.
Construction Main Points
- The summerhouse is constructed from high quality 12mm Tongue and Groove shiplap cladding; providing increased strength and stability.
- The high quality floor joists give the shed a solid and sturdy feel and allow a larger load capacity.
- The summerhouse comes with a free factory base which will last up to 6 weeks. We recommend you treat your shed as soon as you have built it.
- Stylish Contemporary Design
- 10ft wide summerhouse
- High Grade Slow grown timber means a tight grain giving extra strength, a much longer life and superior build quality that looks attractive in the Garden
- Robust 12mm Tongue and Groove Shiplap Wall Construction.
- Tongue and Groove Floor
- Strong rounded framework
- Plywood Roof
- FSC Certified
- Full glazed Double Doors for easy access
- All fixtures, fittings and roofing felt included
The shed has been protected for around 6-8 weeks using timber preservative treatment. We advise that further treatment is carried out once the shed has been built.
Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including pre-hung doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly. Includes full fixing kit and instruction manual.
Side Window Feature
2 Opening side windows feature ensures natural light floods the interior making the shed ideal for storage or use as a workshop.
Tongue and Grooved Walls + Floor
Tongue and Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather. A Tongue and Grooved Roof and Floor is useful for making the shed sturdier and stronger for heavier items.
Solid Sheet Material Roof
The roof is constructed using 11mm solid sheet material.
|Roof Overhang||1'5" (0.43m)|
|External Depth x Width||7'7" x 10'2" (2.31m x 3.10m)|
|Front Height||7'1" (2.16m)|
|Back Height||5'10" (1.78m)|
|Wall Thickness||12mm T&G|
|Floor ||12mm T&G|
|Roof||Plywood + Felt|
|Windows||4 Styrene Glazed, 2 fixed and 2 opening|
|Internal Depth x Width||5'10" x 9'9" (1.79m x 2.99m)|
|Door||Double (styrene glazed)|
|Framing||34mm x 34mm|