The product provided does not come painted.
10FT x 6FT (3.04m x 1.79m) - Premier Pent Wooden Summerhouse - Potting Shed - 2 Opening Windows - Single Side Door (12mm T&G Walls, Floor and Roof)
The Tongue & Groove wooden cladding provides more stability and an aesthetic look to your shed. This combined with the pent roof style makes it an attractive feature of any garden. The higher internal roof means you can stand comfortably inside the shed and allows you to store larger items. This UK manufactured shed looks great in any garden setting and is a great storage solution at a great price.
Construction Main Points
- The shed is constructed from high quality tongue and groove shiplap cladding.
- Tongue & Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding using a substantial 34mm x 34mm frame, designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
- The shed comes with a single door and framing giving extra support
- A Rim lock is provided (lock not supplied) for additional security.
- We recommend that your shed is raised enough to allow air flow and prevent you shed from sitting on damp ground.
- Top grade timber is used throughout, sourced exclusively from Scandinavia and Siberia where the best timber for sheds is produced.
- A full fixing kit, roofing felt and fixing kit are all included with your garden building.
- 10ft x 6ft Tongue & Groove Pent Potting Shed
- Framing 34mm x 34mm
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Wall Thickness
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Floor
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Roof
- Single Door with Rim Lock
- Roof Felt
- Easy Assembly
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building
- Includes full fixing kit and instruction manual
The shed has been protected for around 6-8 weeks using timber preservative treatment. We advise that further treatment is carried out once the shed has been built.
Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly.
Tongue & Grooved Walls
Tongue & Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
This garden building comes with free roofing felt.
This garden building comes with styrene glazed windows.
|Internal Depth x Width||5'10" x 9'11" (1.79m x 3.04m)|
|External Depth x Width||6'4" x 10'7" (1.94m x 3.22m)|
|Eaves Height (Back Height)||5'9" (1.77m)|
|Ridge Height (Front Height)||6'5" (1.97m)|
|Door Height x Width||5'4" x 2'6" (1.63m x 0.76m)|
|Wall Thickness||12mm Shiplap Tongue and Groove|
|Floor Thickness||12mm T&G|
|Roof Thickness||12mm T&G|
|Bearers Direction||Front to Back|
|Window||5 Fixed Styrene and 2 Opening|
|FSC Certified ||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building|
|Framing||34mm x 34mm|