10FT x 6FT DELUXE TONGUE AND GROOVE POTTING SHED
- The shed is constructed from high quality tongue and groove shiplap cladding which is supplied with a free factory basecoat dipped in a honey brown finish.
- Height 7'8" (2.34m)
- Width 6'8" (2.04m)
- Depth 10'3" (3.13m)
- Three Opening and Seven Fixed Windows with Plastic Safety Glass
- Five Styrene Glazed Roof Panels
- 12mm Shiplap Cladding
- Tongue and Groove Floor
- Solid Board Rood
- Potting Benches Included
- Pad Bolt ( Padlock not Included)
- Dipped Honey Brown Finish
- Mineral Roofing Felt
- Your shed has been pre-treated with a timber preservative treatment but we do recommend that a further treatment is carried out following constructions to prolong the life of your building.
- The treatment will protect your shed for approximately 6-8 weeks giving you plenty of time to prepare your base and erect your shed.
- Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including pre-hung doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly.
Tongue & Grooved Walls & Floor
- Tongue & Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
- A Tongue & Grooved Floor making the shed sturdier and stronger for heavier items.
Effective Working Space
- The Deluxe Potting Shed has generous ridge height and has been designed to provide a workspace or place to store all of your garden essentials, making the Deluxe Workshop the ideal building to convert into a home workshop.
|Footprint Width||5'11" (1.81m)|
|Footprint Depth||9'8" (2.95m)|
|Door Opening Height||5'7" (1.71m)|
|Door Opening Width||2'1" (0.65m)|
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.