13ft x 7ft (3.96m x 2.17m) - Premier Wooden Summerhouse + Roof Overhang - 12mm T&G - Walls - Floor - Roof
The Tongue & Groove wooden cladding provides more stability and an aesthetic look to your summerhouse. This combined with the traditional apex roof style makes it an attractive feature of any garden. The higher internal roof means you can stand comfortably inside the shed and allows you to store larger items. This UK manufactured summerhouse looks great in any garden setting and is a great storage solution at a great price.
Construction Main Points
- The summerhouse is constructed from high quality tongue and groove shiplap cladding.
- Tongue & Groove construction is traditional type of cladding using a substantial 34mm x 34mm frame, designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
- The shed comes with a double door and framing giving extra support
- Ring gate latch for additional security.
- We recommend that your summerhouse is raised enough to allow air flow and prevent you shed from sitting on damp ground.
- Top grade timber is used throughout, sourced exclusively from Scandinavia and Siberia where the best timber for sheds is produced.
- A full fixing kit, roofing felt and instruction manual are all included with your summerhouse.
- 13ft x 7ft (3.96m x 2.17m) - Premier Wooden Summerhouse + Roof Overhang - 12mm T&G - Walls - Floor - Roof
- Framing 34mm x 34mm
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Wall Thickness
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Roof
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Floor
- Double Door with Padbolt (lock not supplied)
- Roof Felt
- Easy Assembly
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building
- Includes full fixing kit and instruction manual
The shed has been protected for around 6-8 weeks using timber preservative treatment. We advise that further treatment is carried out once the shed has been built.
Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly.
Tongue & Grooved Walls
Tongue & Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
This garden building comes with free roofing felt.
Safety Glass Glazing
This garden building comes with full safety glass glazing on both the windows and doors.
Side Window Feature
The large opening windows ensures natural light floods the interior making the shed ideal for storage or use as a workshop.
|Framing||34 x 34mm|
|Wall Thickness||12mm Tongue & Groove|
|Lock||Ring Gate Latch|
|Bearers||34mm x 34mm|
|External Depth x Width||11' x 7'2"|
|FSC Certified ||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building|
|Door Height x Width||5'8" x 2'11"|
|Internal Depth x Width ||9'9" x 6'8"|
We offer an array of additional bespoke extras and upgrades to suit your garden building, ranging from timber upgrades to ground works and electrics.
- Bespoke Sizes
- Concrete Bases
- Paving Slab Bases
- Timber Painting & Treatment
- Building Installation service
- Framing Upgrades
- Floor & Roof Upgrades
- Fully Insulated Garden Buildings (Double Skin 64mm 12mm + 12mm T&G) – 40mm Insulated EcoTherm)
- Double Glazing Safety Toughened Windows (4mm – 6mm – 4mm)
- EPDM Roof