13,500lb / 6,123kg 12v Military Winch, Land Rover Defender DRL Winch Bumper, Armourline® Rope, Wiring Kit & Isolator
Twin Wireless Remote Control
Everything you need to install a tough and powerful electric winch on your Land Rover Defender. Fits both Air-Con and non Air-Con Defenders.
- 13,500lb / 6,123kg straight-line pull 12v electric winch.
- Military-grade with improved anti-corrosion measures.
- Latest technology long-range wireless remote controls, twin handsets.
- Super powerful 12v 6.8hp/5.1kw series wound electric motor.
- Massive ultra-tough three-stage gearbox with hardened steel gears.
- Motor and gearbox casing machined from billet steel for maximum impact protection.
- 25m of 10mm Armourline® double braided synthetic rope. 21,000lb / 9,500kg average breaking load.
- New ‘through-drum’ rope connection with grub screw clamp for ultra-secure rope attachment to drum.
- Tactical clevis hook 3/8 inch G70 grade forged. Safety catch and hand saver, black.
- WINCHMAX aluminium hawse fairlead. Precision CNC milled, laser-etched.
- Upgraded water seals.
- Stainless steel fixings.
- Galvanised steel drum.
- Heavy-duty one-piece solenoid, latest design, ultra-reliable, IP67 waterproof.
- Power in/out big grip wander lead with extra-long / 4.5m) cord.
- Sliding ring gear freewheel clutch.
- High tensile fixing bolt kit.
- Strong WINCHMAX branded cover to protect from water and road grime.
- Heavy-duty & built to last - gross weight 30kg.
- CE certified & built to ISO9001 quality management system requirements.
WINCHMAX Armourline® Rope
- Latest UHMWPE synthetic winch rope technology.
- Double braided outer sheath protects the core from abrasive grit and dirt.
- Safe and easy to use, lightweight and stronger than steel.
- UV Resistant to prevent sun damage.
- Polyurethane coated for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Based on an exact recreation of original Land Rover part VPLDP0105 (5mm thick steel).
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Integral powerful LED DLR lights.
- DLR - DC 9-30V
- 2 x swivel eye fixing points complete with large 3/4 inch bow shackles.
- Drilled to allow original bumper end caps to be transferred from your existing winch bumper.
- Attachment bolts included.
WINCHMAX wiring cable kit
- Winch power cable extension kit, UK made and designed especially for Land Rover Defenders.
- Premium quality EN60228 35mm2 copper cable with a class 6 extra flexible conductor and heavy PVC flexible insulation.
WINCHMAX battery isolator
- Heavy-duty battery isolator switch
- 2 x twist and release keys
Industry-leading lifetime warranty on mechanical components & 3yrs warranty on electrical.
VAT invoice provided with every sale.
|Single line rated pull||13,500lb / 6,123kg|
|Motor||12v 6.8hp Series Wound|
|Control||Big Grip Remote Switch, / 4.5m) lead|
|Gear train||3 Stage Planetary|
|Gear reduction ratio||265:1|
|Clutch||Sliding Ring Gear|
|Braking Action||Automatic In The Drum|
|Drum size||Diameter 64mm / 2.5") Length 224mm (8.82”)|
|Cable||25m of 10mm Armourline Synthetic Rope|
|Hook||Tactical clevis hook 3/8 inch|
|Fairlead||One-piece billet aluminium hawse fairlead|
|Battery||Recommended 650CCA minimum for winching|
|Battery Leads||2 gauge, 1.83m / 72”) 25mmsq - 5.6mm Diameter|
|Finish||Textured Black (Low Light)|
|Weight||GW 30kg / 66lb)|
|Overall Dimensions(LxWxH)||536 x 160 x 218mm / 21.3" x 6.3" x 8.6")|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10.00”±0.015" x 4.50”±0.010" / 254 x 114.3mm)|
|No Load Line Speed||7.5m/min / 24.6 ft/min)|
- Pre-drilled / 114mm x 254mm) to take most standard pattern winches.
- Drilled to allow original bumper end caps. Can be transferred to winch bumper if required.
- Fits air-con Defender.
- Designed to fit - up to 13,500lb electric winches only - please check dimensions.
- Compatible with - Land Rover Defender A Bar suits winch mount (Soft A Bar).
- Part number - VPLPP0061
Position Of Shacle Points And Led's