- 15 x T Shank Jigsaw Blades
T111C: These jigsaw blades are an economical choice for cutting wood and wood products. High carbon steel construction for long life.
- Designed for fast, coarse cuts in soft wood, OSB and plywood 7/32 In. to 2-3/8 In. (5.5-60mm) thick
- Ideal for jigsaws without orbital action
- Side set and milled teeth
- High carbon steel body for long life in wood materials
- 4 In. (100mm) overall length, 3 In. (76mm) working length
- Equivalent to B13, A-85656 (Makita), 254071 (Milwaukee) and DT2211 (Dewalt)
|Application||Softwood, OSB, plywood 7/32" – 2-3/8" (5.5-60mm)|
|Blade Height||0.3" (7.6mm)|
|Blade Length||4.0" (100mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.05" (1.27mm)|
|Jig Saw Blade Type||Jig Saw T-Shank|
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
|Overall Length||4.0" (100mm)|
|Teeth Per Inch||8 Teeth Per Inch|
|Tooth Design||Side set and milled|
|Type||Basic for Wood|
|Type of Cut||Fast, coarse cuts. Ideal for jig saws without orbital action|
|Working Length||3" (76mm)|
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
AEG, ARGES, Black and Decker, Bosch, Dewalt, Draper, Einhell, ELU, Evolution, Fein, GMC, Guild, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Mafell, Milwaukee, Panasonic, Ryobi, Sparky, Skil, Silverline, Stanley, Titan, VonHaus, Worx and many more.
Please Note: You may have to remove the anti-splinter guard/insert to fit this blade. Always follow the instructions provided by your Jig saw manufacturer.