- 15 x T Shank Jigsaw Blades - JSTT118A
T118A: These jigsaw blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts.
- For sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/25 In. to 1/8 In. thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 17-24 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- High-speed steel (HSS) construction for maximum life in straight cuts
- 3-37/64 In. overall length, 2-3/5 In. working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- Equivalent to B22, B-10453 (Makita), 254063 (Milwaukee) and DT2160 (Dewalt)
|Application||For sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/25" to 1/8" (1-3 mm)|
|Blade Length||3-37/64" (91mm)|
|Blade Thickness||1/25" (1mm)|
|Jig Saw Blade Type||Jig Saw T-Shank|
|Material||High Speed Steel (HSS)|
|Overall Length||3-37/64" (91mm)|
|Teeth Per Inch||17-24 Progressive Teeth Per Inch|
|Tooth Design||Wavy set and milled|
|Type||Basic for metal|
|Type of Cut||Straight-cuts and economical milled wavy set|
|Working Length||2-3/5" (66mm)|
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
AEG, ARGES, Black and Decker, Bosch, Dewalt, Draper, Einhell, ELU, Evolution, Fein, GMC, Guild, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Mafell, Milwaukee, Panasonic, Ryobi, Sparky, Skil, Silverline, Stanley, Titan, VonHaus, Worx and many more.
Please Note: You may have to remove the anti-splinter guard/insert to fit this blade. Always follow the instructions provided by your Jig saw manufacturer.