Exceptional Whirlpool Baths
- Exclusive to Plumbworld in the UK, the Vitura whirlpools only use the highest quality baths, with glass fibre reinforced acrylic and fully encapsulated baseboards.
- The Whirlpool and air-spa systems are best in class, manufactured to the highest international standards of performance and reliability.
8 Powerful Vitura Side Jets
- Our whirlpool systems create a powerful massage from eight strategically placed directional jets fitted to the walls of the bath.
- These jets are mixed with air to give you maximum pleasure and comfort.
Vitura System 5 Whirlpool Control
- The System 5 is the ultimate whirlpool for controlled performance.
- It has twice the power of the entry-level system 1 and is controlled with an elegant electronic touchpad.
- Adds variable and pulsating modes to your whirlpool experience.
- Increase or decrease the power to the jets to suit your preference or have the power pulsate continuously from high to low for the ultimate stimulation.
- A warm air blower injects air through the water stream.,The powerful turbulence creating the champagne effect - The ultimate whirlpool sensation
- It will only operate if there is enough water in the bath (pump protection).
- After your bath has drained the system will automatically release air to dry out the jets (hygiene management).
- The incorporated L.E.Ds illuminate when a function is activated.
- The touchpad also comes with a function on the panel to control your L.E.D. lights.
4 Vitura Foot Jets
- A set of 4 micro jets that combine to create a powerful massaging effect.
- Perfect to soothe your feet after a hard day!
18 Vitura Nano Back Jets
- Rather than conventional back jets this model has the very latest in design, 18 tiny nano back jets.
- These will massage a greater area for the ultimate in appearance and stimulation.
- The whirlpool system also benefits from an upgraded pump to accommodate the additional jets
16 Jet Vitura Air Spa System
- 16 unobtrusive chrome plated jets positioned on the base of the bath to create greater massaging turbulence, throughout the bathing area.
Vitura Micro-Mood LED Lighting System
- Colour and light have been used for healing since records began.
- Chromotherapy is the new therapeutic era of hydrotherapy, using 7 different mixes of colour as conductors of relaxation to change the aura in your bathroom
- This lighting system utilises micro LED technology to bring a full multiple light chromotherapy experience to your bathroom.
- The 12 LED lights add a special atmospheric addition to the bathing experience, providing micro lights that refract the many colours under the water.
- The system allows you to stop on the colour your mood desires or select the fade programme to automatically scroll through the colours.
Vitura In-Line Heater
- Over time the water in your bath will cool down as heat escapes.
- The circulation of water in a whirlpool bath can accelerate this process.
- This model maintains the water temperature at 40Â°C for even the longest soak with a 1500w in-line heater.
- This is built into the pump pipeline and works with the system giving heat and massage therapy.
- Ozone is created in nature by lightning and can be smelt after a storm.
- Ozone is one of natures most powerful oxidizers which will safely clean your water, killing all forms of bacteria without affecting the pH balance like traditional chemicals.
- While your system is running the ozonator generator turns O2 into O3 and mixes it through the bathing water ensuring that your whirlpool is clean every time it is used.
- Ozone will kill germs, viruses, and bacteria.
Made With Genuine Lucite Acrylic
- Not all acrylic baths are made the same! One way that inferior baths cut costs is to use lower grade acrylic.
- Rest assured that this bath is made with the very best - Genuine Lucite acrylic.
- A beautiful surface texture that feels comfortable against the skin
- Maximum strength, durability and toughness to withstand frequent use
- The highest resistance to everyday wear and tear, stains, and superficial scratches
- The best resistance to Ultraviolet light degradation and household chemicals
Fully Encapsulated Base Board For Maximum Strength
- This bath has an 18mm thick construction grade, fully encapsulated baseboard.
- The purpose of the baseboard is to add strength and rigidity to the base of the bath.
- In premium quality baths the baseboard is fully encapsulated in glass reinforced plastic.
- This is more expensive to manufacture but provides maximum strength and stability.
Reinforced With GRP For Maximum Strength and Rigidity
- Many people mistakenly think that the strength and rigidity of an acrylic bath are determined by the thickness of the acrylic sheet used to make it.
- This simply isn't true.
- The quality and amount of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) sprayed onto the acrylic is what makes all the difference.