This induction heating board has a maximum power of 1800W, with super PCB layout design and super heat sink. It could work continuously under the condition of good heat dissipation due to superior heat dissipation effect.
Maximum power is 1800W, heating evenly, fast and very convenient.
12-48V low voltage DC power supply with a maximum current of 40A.
With a cooling fan interface, can also do Tes-la discharge, generator voltage inverter, etc.
Adopts PCB layout design and qualified heat sink with great heat dissipation.
Can use graphite crucible to melt gold, silver, copper, aluminum and other metals.
Max. power: 1800W
Max. current: 40A
Heater circle inner: 70mm / 2.76in
Item size: 185 * 90 * 85mm / 7.28 * 3.54 * 3.35in
Package size: 300 * 140 * 120mm / 11.81 * 5.51 * 4.72in
Item weight: 879g / 1.94pounds
Package weight: 1107g / 2.44pounds
1. When using a switching power supply, make sure that the power supply voltage is stable before connecting to the induction heating circuit.
2. Do not heat metal that is too large or it may be overloaded. Please add a 35A fuse or ammeter.
3. Although this driver board can withstand more than 40A, it is recommended not to exceed 48V 35A to prevent accidents and damage.
4. The minimum input voltage of the module is 12V, the voltage of 12V must be greater than 10A to use the power supply.
5. If you find that the MOS tube is hot, first consider whether the power output meets the requirements.
6. Do not clear the circuit board, otherwise it will emit a very high frequency of noise, and then the MOS tube will burn out.
7. It is recommended to use a 36V 20A power supply. Below 12V is very dangerous.
1 * PCB Board
1 * Copper Tube
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.