- Scope of delivery: 2 pairs of shoe covers in different colors: white, black. Different colors have different degrees of hardness, soft inclined white and black, suitable for new shoes, hard inclined yellow, suitable for old shoes.
- Good design: 27 ventilation holes to keep the shoes dry and breathable to keep them from being weak and wet; The shoe folding protectors extend the service life and improve the appearance of your sneakers, comfortable to wear.
- Sturdy and Durable Material: Made of high quality PE and TPR material to ensure strong hardness. Size: 14 x 8.5 x 3.2cm, with auxiliary cut lines, if some shoes are not quite suitable, you can also adjust them according to your own needs. Fits
- DIY Cut: This shoe protector with guidelines can be cut freely to the required size. We recommend 1/2 size larger than actual foot size for best fit. We recommend that you place the shoe protector in the shoe as a support when not in use.
- Wrinkle-free sneakers: Say goodbye to toe wrinkles on your favorite shoes. Our anti-crease films are not only designed to make your new sneakers look like new, but also to restore and improve your old shoes.
Ergonomic design, adapts perfectly to most shoes, leaves the forefoot space free and does not let the feet get pinched. Soft and hard combination:
2 pairs of shoe covers, white, soft, for old shoes. Meet the different needs of different shoes. How to use shoe protection:
1. Remove the insole from the shoe.
2. Put an anti-wrinkle agent in front of the shoes.
3. Replace the sockliner to hold the wrinkle cover in place. Wrinkle protection for shoes:
Material: PE and TPR.
Color: white + black
Quantity: 2 pairs.
S suit for size 35-39 shoes. Scope of delivery:
1 pair of white chair rails
1 pair of black chair rails Note:
When you move around you feel a bit of plastic inserts, but don't worry, they are ergonomically shaped and don't bother you at all.
If some shoes are not perfect, you can also adjust them according to your needs.
Before using the shoe protector, remove the original insole, then insert the shoe protector and finally insert the insole.
For most athletic shoes, these will be perfect. If the size is not acceptable, you can cut it yourself.