- Fit for: TIRES / WHEELS 4.80 / 4.00-8 "", spare chambers for tires / wheels 4.80 / 4.00-8 "" (outer diameter 15.5 "") . Also measured as 4.80 4.00-8, 4.8 4.0-8, 480 / 400-8, 4.80-8, 4.8-4-8, 4.8 / 4.0-8 , 4.00 / 4.80, 4.80-4.00-8 inch
- High Quality Rubber: Our inner tube is made of premium heavy duty rubber, which is better in air tightness, elastic cushioning and aging resistance than natural rubber </ li >
- Durable: Very secure welded seams, high puncture resistance. High puncture resistance, tear and collapse durability. Robust inner tube with straight valve stem
- Compatible With: Ideal For Wheelbarrows, Lawn Mowers / Tractors, Hand Carts, Garden / Utility / Flat Carts, Garden Trailers, Carts, Carts, Wagons, Generators, snowblowers, pressure washers, air compressors, wood chippers and more
- Note: Only inflate with a hand pump to avoid overfilling. Not for road / highway use. Not for highway use
2 PCS 4.80 / 4.00-8 "" Inner tubes
Made of high quality and sturdy rubber, these inner tubes are very durable and ideal for home, professional and commercial, industrial use.
Compatible models for reference
4.80 / 4.00-8 "" tire. 15.5 "" Tire Diameter for 15.5 "" Pneumatic Tire / Wheels - Perfect for Hand Carts, Carts, Lawn Mowers, Wheelbarrows, Generators, Utility Carts with 16 "" Wheels. Mounts on an 8 "" rim.
Perfect fit for: 4.80 / 4.00-8 "" TIRES / WHEELS: Replacement tubes for 4.80 / 4.00-8 "" tires / wheels (outer diameter 15.5 ""). Also measured as 4.80 4.00-8, 4.8 4.0-8, 480 / 400-8, 4.80-8, 4.8-4-8, 480400-8, 4.8 / 4 , 0-8, 4.00 / 4.80, 4.80-4.00-8 "" inches
MAX INFLATION 30 PSI. Inflate only with a hand pump to avoid overinflation. Not designed for road or highway use.
Universal causes of tire and tube failures:
A single puncture or small hole usually comes from a thorn, wire, or small nail. These can be repairable.
Check the tire as well for thorn etc., then remove it.
Double slits are usually the result of pinching the rim. The tube was pinched between the rim and an object in the road / trail. Increase the air pressure or use larger tires.
Rash causing a large jagged hole. These are generally not repairable. Also check for damage to tires and rims.
A cut or tear for a long time can also indicate a tire explosion. Generally, it is not fixable. Use caution when installing into a tire during installation.
Inspect Before Installation
Inspect the outside of the tread for any nails, pieces of glass, thorns, or other protruding objects.
Visually inspect the inside of the tire casing for any nails, glass or debris. Wipe the inside of the case with a cloth, then feel the inside thoroughly with your fingers.
Be careful if you use a tire iron. The tire changer is very easy to punch a hole in your inner tube.
Inspect both sides of the tire for the bead seat and for any signs of the tube sticking out. Reinstall if necessary.
How to inspect the hole on the inner tube?
Inspect for air leaks by holding the inner tube near the sensitive skin of the lips or near your ear. Move the tube around its circumference.
If these steps don't work, push the inner tube into the water and watch for bubbles in the hole.