Pop up gazebo Our range of Pop-Up Gazebos provide the ideal quick and convenient solution for shelter for any outdoor event. Whether you are hosting a family barbeque or need to create an eye-catching stand at a summer fête, this gazebo can be erected or collapsed at your leisure and can be easily stored away in our handy portable carry bag. The zipper doorways can be easily tied back so that you can extend your party into adjoining gazebos or into the great outdoors.
Features: - Durable water-resistant 210 denier oxford fabric top & side walls with silver water-resistant layer which brightens up the inside of gazebo
- Rust & Corrosion Resistant White Powder Coated Metal Frame
- Sidewalls can be easily removed and added with Velcro attachments
- Four leg weight bags are supplied (can be filled with sand or soil)
- Includes ropes and stakes
- Comes with portable carry bag
Specification: - Colours available: Black
- Frame: metal frame with white powder coat
- Top Canopy: 210D oxford fabric with silver water-resistant layer
- Sidewalls: 210D oxford fabric with silver water-resistant layer
- Carry bag: oxford fabric
2.5x2.5m Pop Up Gazebo Specification -Top pole/Cross pole:10x18x0.5mm
-Leg pole/Support pole: 24x24/19x19x0.45mm
-Water-resistant rating: 600mm HH
-With 4 sidewalls; 2 sides come with church windows design & 2 with zipper doorways
-Total Height: 2.55 m (from the top centre)
- Package Include:
1 x gazebo
1 x carry bag
4 x leg weight bags
4 x ropes and 8 x stakes
Note: - We will not take responsibility for the frame or covers when they have been snapped due to wrong assembling or assembled in the wind and rain as the rain will just buckle the frame.
- It takes at least 2 people to assemble a pop up gazebo.
- You must use sand bags or sand buckets and tie them down properly.
- Please make sure the gazebo will not be left outside under any bad weathers as rains or wind may buckle the roof to destroy it.
- The P&P is only for those addresses in Mainland England.A surcharge will apply to the remote areas.
Questions & answers
All you need to know about this product from our experts
No questions have been asked (yet). So you can get started as soon as you are ready!