- ✅ 【Stop insects and flies】 With our innovative window fly screen, you can turn your home into a fortress where insects are not allowed to enter. Thanks to the fine mesh fabric of the mosquito nets, mosquitoes,
flies, bees, insects, spiders and other pests cannot enter your living space through windows.
- ✅ 【Easy to install】 Mosquito net easy to install without drilling, quick and easy to install with strong adhesive tapes (included). High air permeability, although the mesh is very tight, the window glass still can not
let the smallest insects through, and it can still maintain good air circulation without disturbing vision.
- ✅ 【Easy to put on, easy to remove】 Self-adhesive tapes, installation without drilling, just press the window mesh on the mushroom shaped hooks; No more worries for windows to the outside, gently reveal
corner of the screen and reinstall it after opening / closing the window.
- ✅ 【Home necessities】 Each pack includes 3 nets and 3 ribbons, can be matched with wood windows, steel windows, aluminum windows, etc.
- ✅ 【After-sales service】 Each window screen is durable and newly designed. If you have any questions when you receive the item, please feel free to contact us anytime. We will resolve the issue within 24 hours.
Why choose the window screen?
1.Super Transparent, don't worry about the light gradation.
2.The easy-to-install screen can be cut to size and mounted quickly.
3 x mosquito net (150 cm x 130 cm)
3 x adhesive tape
Easily install the window screen set:
1. Clean the window frame.
2. Stick the adhesive tape on the window frame.
3. Lightly tighten the mesh and press the velcro.
4. Use a utility knife to cut off the excess.
Some questions about mosquito nets:
Q ： If the screen was packed in the wall outside, if it rains, the stickers will stick or not?
A, do it, we did a test, it could be wall mounted. But before gluing the screen, you need to make sure that the aluminum window frames (irons) are wiped clean. This helps to extend the period of use of the pantyhose.
Q ： Detach the velcro from window frames if you damage the surface of the body?
A ： Don't worry, when you disassemble, it will not leave any traces or damage on the surface of aluminum windows (irons).