Solar Kit Contents:
• 2 x 150w Mono solar panel
• 30A MPPT Charge Controller
• Solar power to controller cable with solar connectors - 2 x 5m single core with solar connectors
• 3 Metre Controller to Battery Cable, 4mm2 single core cable, with 30A inline fuse and 8mm ring connectors
• Battery Terminals (pair)
• 8 aluminium mounting brackets
150 Watt Solar Panel - (with 1m Cable & Solar Connector Plugs)
• Max Power: 150w
• Max Power Voltage: 18.0v
• Max Current: 8.34A
• Open Circuit Voltage: 22.54v
• Short Circuit Current: 8.98A
• Weight: 10.6kg
• Size: 1480 x 680 x 35mm
• Maximum System Voltage: DC1000v
• Power Tolerance: ±3%
Technical - Tracer AN Series 3210AN
• Nominal System Voltage 12/24V Auto
• Battery Input Voltage Range 8V ~ 32V
Max Charge/ Discharge Current 30A
• Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 100V (At minimum operating environment temperature)
• Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 92V (At 25 Deg C operating environment temperature)
• MPPT Voltage Range +2V ~ 72V
• Max Rated Charging Power (30A), 390W (12V), 780W (24V)
• Max. PV Array Input Power 580W (12V), 1170W (24V)
• Wiring Connections, Solar +/-, Battery +/-, Power Output +/-, Temp Sensor, COM RJ45
• Working Environment Temperature Range - 25 to +45 Deg C
• Humidity Range <95%
• Enclosure IP30
• Dimensions 220mm x 154mm x 52mm
• Power Terminals 6AWH (12mm sq)
• Weight 1.1Kg
Solar Panels to Controller Cable
• 2-core 2.5mm2, 5M long cable
Solar controller to Battery Cable
• 2 X single core 4mm2 solar PV Cable, with 30A inline fuse and 8mm ring terminals TUV Approved.
All cabling carefully design to minimise voltage drops and maintain maximum system efficiency
• Light weight
• 100mm long
• Supplied as 4 brackets per panel
Important information regarding Charge Controllers - MPPT
Warning: The Connection Order Below must be followed
1. Battery Cable
2. Load Cable
3. Solar Panel Cable
Do not install the charge controller in a sealed enclosure where battery gases can accumulate.
Tracer AN Series – product features:
• Advanced maximum Power point tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5% with 10-30% more power to the battery than cheaper PWM controllers.
• High quality components with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
• Ultra fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
• Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload risk.
• Wide maximum PowerPoint operating voltage range
• 12/24V DC automatic battery detection
• LCD panel display providing operating data and working conditions
• Supports 3 pre-programmed charging options, sealed, gel and flooded batteries
• Battery temperature compensation function
• Includes RS-485 communication bus interface and mod bus communication protocol
• RS-485 plug socket port can be used for PC monitoring via USB connection, this socket can also be used for connecting the MT50 external display unit to show real-time data and parameter settings.
• Remote temperature sensor connection port, to remotely detect battery temperature allowing and MPPT technology to adjust parameters.
• The controller has a three stage battery charging algorithm (bulk charging, constant charging and flow charging) for rapid, efficient and safe battery charging.
Solar Panel = 2 Year Warranty for materials and workmanship.
All other components have a 12 month warranty.
Power Output Warranty is at least 90% maximum power for first 10 years of use and;
Power Output Warranty of at least 80% maximum power output for up to 25 years use.
Questions & answers
All you need to know about this product from our experts
No questions have been asked (yet). So you can get started as soon as you are ready!