The item is composed of bright and reflective acrylic pieces, more realistic than vinyl wall decal.
Easy to apply - Fix the stencil then peel & stick, restore the original design.
Not only applies to smooth surface, also applies to unenven, rough, textured surfaces, and never fall off.
Assembled 17-inches wide by 55-inches tall.
Please note the product has a strong viscosity to ensure more durable, so it will takes a lot of effort in the final you remove it.
· Bright and reflective surface, all of the pieces were shiny in the bright light. This kind of acrylic pieces are 2mm in thickness(as thick as dollar coins,) it features bright color, gloss surface, achieve high scratch and impact resistance. Which makes it look different than just a sticker stuck to your wall, the relief effect is more obvious.
· The item there is strong adhesion，it hold-up over time even though you have very destructive kids who like to pick. And it not only applies to smooth surface, also applies to unenven, rough, textured surfaces. To tv wall, sofa wall, dining room, bedroom, living room, corridor etc.
· The product passes two quality control process to increase the rate of the best products.
· We upgraded the absurd brown kraft paper to a transparent PVC protective film, it saves nearly half the time to remove the protective film. (The protective film is the membrane over pieces, to protect them from scratches.)
· The product uses drawer style exquisite packaging box, easy to disassemble, it is enough for gift giving.
· We set up a bright photography environment which makes the 3D effect more prominent, there may be a little difference under different lights.
· This item is cut into pieces in order to packaging and shipping, you need to assemble and install it yourself.
· If the product needs to be removed, dropping kerosene around the double-sided tape can remove part of its viscosity, which allows the wall stickers more easy to be removed, but it will leave part of residue after removal，this part of residue can continue to be removed by kerosene. If you inadvertently damaged your wall, a suitable dose of "patch plus primer" will be a good choice.