- Compact manual self-priming pump
- Strong and durable construction - Specially designed for marine applications.
- Delivers up to 45 liters per minute.
- Ideal as a back-up bilge pump should your electronic bilge pump fail - A must have for every boat owner.
- Fixed handle with rubber grip.
Features and Benefits:
Proven design: durable but lightweight polypropylene materials.
Versatile installation - Removable clamping ring for head rotation
Simple plumbing - 34.5mm smooth pipe connection options.
Easy to use - Molded handle
Easy maintenance: easy to remove clamping ring.
Secure hold - Heavy-duty molded base.
Compact design, ideal for confined spaces.
Reliable performance - U-shaped outlet valve.
Efficient performance: up to 45 liters per minute.
kayak and canoe.
RV and motorhomes.
Hose connections: 34.5 mm.
Weight: 0.57 kg.
Materials: pump body: glass filled polyporpylene, diaphragm: EPDM, fixings: stainless steel.
Materials in contact with the liquid: polyporpylene filled with glass, EPDM, stainless steel.