Please Note: This product is not compatible with any Bosch, Fein, Festool multi tool power tool that uses Starlock or AutoClick blades.
TopsTools Back Box cutter 8 Piece Multi tool Blade kit set for oscillating multi tools that use a NON STARLOCK fitting. Cuts single and double gang electrical back box holes fast, clean and accurately in plasterboard. Simple and easy to use.
- TopsTools universal oscillating multitool saw blade accessory kit
- Ideal for cutting a variety of materials
- UniLok fitting accessories system means they are designed to be the best fit for your multitool
- Professional quality multi tool blades with measurement scales (mm/cm and inches)
- 1 x 74mm x 74mm 18TPI HCS Back Box Cutter For Plasterboard UN7474
- 1 x 135mm x 74mm 18TPI HCS Back Box Cutter For Plasterboard UN74135
- 1 x 35mm 18TPI HSS Bi-Metal Blade UN35B
- 1 x 35mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade UN35F
- 1 x 35mm 13TPI HCS Japan Coarse Tooth Blade UN35j
- 1 x 65mm 13TPI HCS Japan Coarse Tooth Blade UN65J
- 1 x 44mm 15TPI HCS 55mm Long Blade UN44L
- 1 x 90mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade UN90F
Fine Tooth Blades (F) - Fine-cut blades with a high number of teeth ( 18 TPI ) are usually used for finishing carpentry and softer materials. Best for cutting: wood, drywall, plastics, plasterboard, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates and other non-metallic materials.
Japan Coarse Tooth (J) - The double row of bevelled teeth ( 13 TPI ) allows very fast, precise and aggressive cutting into a wide range of materials. Suitable for wood, wood laminates, softer plastics, sheetrock and plasterboard.
Bi-Metal (B) - Long Life Blade - features high speed steel ( HSS ) hardened teeth ( 18 TPI ). This type of blade is suitable for harder wood, copper ( copper pipes ), aluminium, fibreglass, plasterboard, hard plastic ( acrylics, plexiglas ) and non-ferrous metals. The hardened teeth ensure a longer life compared to standard carbon based blades. This type of blade can be used for demolition. Not Suitable for high strength steel which includes screws and bolts etc.
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
- Bosch Professional GOP10.8 VLI, GOP 250 300
- Bosch PMF180, PMF190, PMF10.8 LI, PMF 250 CES All-Rounder (Non - StarLock / AutoClic versions)
- Makita, TM3000C, DTM50Z, TM3010CK
- Einhell BT-TK 108li, RT-MG108L, RT-MG200E /2
- Erbauer ERB474HTL, ERB620HTL, ERI616HTL, BT-MG 220
- Hitachi CV18DBL/W4 18V
- Milwaukee M12, M18
- Fein Multimaster, Multi Talent FMM350Q FMT250 FMM250Q
- Ryobi RMT1801M, RMT200, RMT12011L
- Worx WX680, SDS Sonicrafter F30, F50, WX678.9 Li-Ion, WX667.1, WX679 250w, WX680, WX681 SDS
- AEG, Aldi Workzone, CEL MTP1, 144MT 14.4V, Challenge Extreme, Draper Redline MT300, Draper 23666, DYNATEC, Ferm Oscillating Multitool Combitool 280w, GUILD PMF250G, CMT18G, 300Watt MOSS S2, MYLEK, Parkside, Sealey SMT180, CPMT18V, Silverline 243574 DIY 260w, Silverline Silverstorm 280W, Terratek 220W, Titan TTP448HTL, VOCHE? 260W, VonHaus, Wolf 260w, Workzone and many more
Not Compatible with the following manufacturers:
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY STARLOCK MACHINE