- Electric cables and conduits
- Electrical wiring and cabling
- Electric cable
- BeMatik - Electric cable coil 50 m white 3x1.5mm
3-pole electric cable, presented in coil. Recommended for domestic installations, electronic signal control, industrial environments and public installations. Individually insulated copper conductor with thermoplastic or thermo-stable material. Electromagnetic protection against electrical signals. PVC protection cover made of nitrile rubber (NBR) whose main characteristics are protection against oils and non-spread of flames. High resistance and flexibility.
- 50 m coil of 3-pole electric cable. Section 1.5 mm² each. Flexible, for fixed installations of general power lines, branches, public premises, centralization of meters, etc.
- Thermo-stable PVC cover with low emission of corrosive gases and fumes. Ø = 7.5 mm hose.
- Nominal voltage: 300 / 500V.
- Test voltage: 2000V.
- Maximum working temperature 70ºC.
- Color: White RAL 9016. UNE-EN 50334 (marked by registration for more than 5 conductors) and EN 50334.
- No flame spread according to UNE-EN 60332-1-2, EN 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-1-2.
- ManoMano ReferenceME17923034
- Warranty2 years