The high-quality precision mitre saw with two 550 mm long metal saw blades from Brder Mannesmann, is ideal for making accurate crosscuts and mitre joints in various work pieces. Thanks to the precision saw guide and the 11 pre-set cutting settings, the mitre saw provides precise and optimum sawing results. The mitre-cutting saw is used to saw wood or soft metals using the corresponding blade. The device is specifically designed for straight cuts at various mitre angles.
- Colour: Black and silver
- Material: Metal
- Dimensions: 61 x 21 x 35 cm (L x W x H)
- Base plate length: 400 mm
- Saw blade length: 550 mm
- Saw width 45 mm
- Cutting height: Maximum 106 mm
- Cutting width: 170 mm at 90潞 and 129 mm at 45潞
- With material clamp
- Precision saw guide and 11 pre-set cutting settings
- Angle settings: 90/0, 75/15, 67.5/22.5, 60/30, 54/36, 45
- With depth stop and with cutting depth adjustment
- Accessories include: 1 x saw blade for wood, 1 x saw blade for metal, 1 x hex wrench
Type of product
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.