- Indoor lighting
- Pendant light and accessories
- Pendant light & chandelier
- Ceiling Light Chandelier Pendant Pendant Lamp
Ceiling Light Chandelier Pendant Pendant Lamp Bedroom Ceiling DIY Lotus
1x DIY Lotus Chandelier £¨without lamp, socket, Light source£©
Light source: lamp (not included)
Type : Hanging lamps
Techniques: hanging wire sketch
Body material: PP, plastic, stainless steel
Lighting area: 10-20 square meters.?
Style: Art Deco
Diameter: about 50 cm
Style: DIY chandelier
Material: PP / Plastic
Installation type: Pendant
Dimensions of product: 50 x 50 x 30 cm (L x W x H)
- Hot notice: The original original without light, an E27 screw can be installed, bulbs are not included, and this Chandelier must tinker (very easy to tinker).?
- Boil it - Hang it - enjoy it
- After a few minutes, you understand the concept of how to fold the elements.?Once this is done, just follow the detailed instructions and afterwards, you are the proud owner of your own handmade Lotus Chandelier - made by you!?
- DIY Lotus Chandelier is easily self-assembling, no glue or tools are needed, the pieces simply hang together to form a beautiful light hanging shade.?
- This Excelvan lampshade can be cleaned with a cloth or using the shower in the shower.?The color of the lamp is made of a special, non-flammable plastic.?
DIY Lotus Lamp Shade Intro:
1.?Push in the main part of the rectangle and buckle at the opening of itself.?
2.?Take the style E blade to be looped down the main part.?
Then, loop style D on the second side of the main part of the lower part.?
After this loop, the style C blade on the third side of the main part of the lower part.?
And loop the style B blade to the front side of the main part of the lower part.?
Finally, push the style A blade onto the upper side of the main part.?
Repeat this process 8 times to obtain a thick lotus lampshade.
- StyleChic and Baroque
- ManoMano ReferenceME19152941
- Warranty2 years