HANDCRAFTED IN ENGLAND
Chesterfield Monks Armchair
Our Monks Armchair Chesterfield with exposed hardwood leg detail. A very popular Traditional Piece of furniture
This Chesterfield has a high back f additional suppt and comfort. This piece would bring flair to any home office space.
- Hand made in Antiqued Leather carefully rubbed to highlight the appearance of ageing
- Non Tropical Screwed and glued hardwood frame made in house
- Upholstered and buttoned by craftsmen
- Real wood show feet
- Hand studded Front and Wing Facings
- From construction of the frame to filling in the cushions all is completed in house
- Individual seating options (Fibre, Medium, Firm)
- Payment Option 50% Deposit Rest of Balance On Delivery
- Free Swatch Service
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
- 10 Year Manufacture Guarantee on Framewk
- Manufactured In England
- Wldwide delivery Available
- 5 Year Additional Warranty Available
What Is Antiqued Leather?
The attraction of a classic design is its histic charm and noble elegance. Our range of upholstery in Antiqued leather is no exception. The hide is pre-dyed befe arriving at the wkshop and subsequently antiqued by gently rubbing away the top coat. A final sealant is then applied to ensure protection, also providing a mellow luster finish. It is f this reason that a Classic Chesterfield transmits such character and warmth, easily welcomed into any home.
Club Chair Dimensions : H 97cm x D80cm x W99cm apprx.
Leather Care Kit £19.99
Cleans, Feeds, Protects & re-instates the smell back into old and new leather items!
250mlLeather Ultra Clean
250ml Leather Protection Cream
Sponge & Cloth
Leather Ultra Clean
Is a safe to use and gentle leather cleaner capable of removing even the toughest of stains from leather. Cleaning with a sponge to create a foaming action it will get into the grain and lift out dirt easily.
Leather Protection Cream
After cleaning the leather it is necessary to condition it. This product not only feeds and conditions leather but adds a protective layer that repels stains and prevents wear and tear. Infused with a luxurious leather aroma this product also re-instates the smell back into old & new leather
- Cleans - Safely cleans all leather back to a 'new' condition. Not only that but after applying the protection cream, all future dirt will be held on the barrier it creates and will wipe off easily. It helps stop leathers absbing dirt!
- Conditions - Feeds the leather with natural oils and waxes preventing it from drying out and cracking.
- Repels Stains - Added barrier protection technology in the cream allows the leather to repel oil and water based stains, retaining them on the surface so the leather can easily be wiped clean.
- Protects - Not only from stains, the protection cream adds an invisible barrier to the leather that protects the leather from the elements. When you sit on leather you cause friction, continuous friction will wear away the leathers coating causing your leather to become rough and faded. The colour may even start to peel and wear off! The protection cream absbs all friction and so helps prevent the above problems.
- Smells - This product will temparily infuse the smell back into all items of leather
- Payment Types Accepted
- NEW: Reduces Fading - With added UV inhibits the protection cream now also helps prevent the sun from fading the leather when it is in direct contact.
- Debit/ Including AMEX
- Cheque Payment
- Cash On Collection
Some Assembly may be Required