- Quick Heating - 240V 2500W Deep Fryer, upgraded longer heating tube for quick heating up, fry 1.4 kg chips in less than 15 minutes; Cook French fries, onion ring, fried chicken, funnel cake & other deep-fried food for home party, church activity, also ideal for restaurant, snack stand, supermarket
- Automatic Temperature Control & Safe Use - Keeps preset temperature, no more overcooking worries; Overheating protection that automatically cutting off power for at least 30 minutes if the temperature reaches up to 446��F; UL certified cable for electricity safety, plastic handle on basket avoids scalding hands
- 10L Large Capacity - Recommended oil capacity up to 6L; Frying basket can hold about 5 pairs of wings or 1.4 kg chips
- Easy to Operate - Temperature knob for selecting temperature simplifies the operation, easily make delicious food whether you are a professional or a beginner; Oil volume scale on the tank for convenient oil control
- Convenient to Clean - Stainless steel frying basket & residue plate to filter out dregs, lid cover prevents spilling of boiling oil & messing up kitchen; Detachable tank makes cleaning much easier
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 43.82 x 27.94 x 30.48 cm (17 1/4" x 11" x 12")
- Tank Dimension(LxWxH): 32.5 x 26.5 x 14.5 cm (12 13/16" x 10 7/16" x 5 11/16")
- Basket Dimension(LxWxH): 20.32 x 18.42 x 10.8 cm (8" x 7 1/4" x 4 1/4")
- Handle Length: 24.13 cm (9 1/2")
- Power Cord Length: 120 cm (47 1/4")
- Power: 240 V, 2500 W, 50 Hz
- Tank Capacity: 10 L (10.6 qt)
- Oil Capacity: 6 L (6.3 qt)
- Basket Weight Capacity: 4 kg (8.8 Lbs)
- Temperature Range: 60��C to 200��C (140��F to 392��F)
- Max. Continuous Working Period: 8 hrs
- Net Weight: 4.2 kg (9.26 Lbs)
- 1x Fryer
- 1x Basket with Handle
- 1x Lid
- 1x Residue Plate
- 1x Pair of Gloves
- 1x Manual
- This high-power fryer is Only for commercial power supply.
- Please plug into the socket to use for safety concerns.
-?If the temperature reaches 446��F (230��C), it will turn off automatically for protective purpose. In this situation, please wait for 30 minutes to let it cool down thoroughly.
Questions & answers
All you need to know about this product from our experts
No questions have been asked (yet). So you can get started as soon as you are ready!