Please kindly noted that our body, battery and charger are not genuine makita, but are compatible with Makita.Thanks.
18V 550W Lithium Cordless Electric Paint Sprayer
1. No air pump, wireless body, lithium battery power supply, light and convenient;
2. Multi-functional spraying, widely used, three spray modes to use, can be used for: latex paint/paint spraying, exterior wall spraying, roof spraying, wood painting, methanol cleaning , garden maintenance, spraying fences...etc;
3. This product is compatible with all original Makita 18V lithium-ion batteries on the market, you can also choose our lithium-ion batteries;
4. The nozzle can be quickly replaced, and the gun body can be quickly removed for cleaning without tools, which is convenient for quick cleaning after use.
Electric Spray Gun Precautions
1. Adjust the viscosity of the paint/latex paint before spraying The electric spray gun is suitable for liquids with a viscosity range of 20-40 seconds that can flow out of the funnel. Before using the paint, you should use the viscosity funnel in the product box to test if the paint is too viscous. If it is too viscous, it must be diluted with the corresponding thinner!
2. The spray gun should be sprayed at an even speed and not reversed. Spraying is usually divided into 2 sprays, the first spraying a layer of film, and the second spraying after it is completely dry.
3. When the spray gun is upright, the machine should not be placed with the head up to prevent the paint from flowing back into the motor and damaging the motor.
4. When the gun is spraying upwards, do not release the trigger, or the paint will flow back into the motor and damage the machine. The machine cannot be sprayed vertically upwards and can be tilted at 45�� when spraying from above.
5. After the spray gun is sprayed, it should be cleaned in time to prevent the paint or paint from blocking the spray holes after drying, delaying the service life of the machine and facilitating the next use.