Corner Shed Double Doors Tongue and Groove Garden Shed Workshop Approx 10 x 10 Feet - Honey Brown Timber Basecoat
Out of stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Sold by: Lemon Pavilion
The Corner Shed fits neatly into the corner of your garden and gives 11' of internal width at its maximum. A corner shed is a great way of utilising the space in your garden and can make a feature in an unloved corner. This building makes a wonderful workshop too. Double doors provide excellent access and the building is fitted with 2 opening joinery made windows. Wall panels are made from 12mm shiplap FSC Certified timber over hefty 44mm square framing. The shed is supplied in a honey brown timber basecoat ready for you to top coat. The roof and the floor are constructed from tongue and groove timber. The Corner Shed comes complete with fixing kit, roof felt and installation instructions. (Imperial measurements are rounded so please refer to the metric sizes for accuracy) Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Good Eaves Height and Wide Double Doors for easy access
- Mighty 44mm Framing
- Storm resistant opening windows
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.
- Brand SHIRE
- ManoMano Reference ME15439384
- SKU ShireCornerShedDD10x10