Dewalt D24000 Wet Tile Saw 110 Volt
100% secure payment by debit or credit card
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- Delivery in 24 to 48 hours
- At home between 27/1/2021 and 28/1/2021 (Shipping fees from £8.95)
- At home between 28/1/2021 and 2/2/2021 for any order placed before 6 PM (Free shipping)
Sold by Tool Brit
- The DEWALT D24000 Wet Tile Saw with Slide Table is used for cutting tiles and a number of other building materials including ceramic, natural stone and composite material, interior and exterior tiles. The depth of a building tile cut with this saw ranges from 20mm to 60mm. Due to the fixed head and patented sliding bed, the D24000 is extremely easy to use. Whether rip, bevel or plunge cutting, the saw is quick and easy to adjust and extremely accurate.
- The stainless steel rail system is intergrated into the tile saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts. The cantilevering rail/cart sytem allows for 610mm ripping capacity and an intergrated 45/22.5° feature for quick angle cuts. There is a plunge feature that allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and the dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on the blade in order to minimise over-spray and mist.
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on the tile saw to catch overspray - keeping the water in the pan and a removeable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw.
- The edge guide has two positions, 90 and 45°, allowing for easy line up of corner cuts.
- Tile materialCeramic
- ManoMano ReferenceME1378599