This Wheel Hub Bearing tool is ideal for the damage-free fitting and removal of GEN2 bearings units on all common vehicles from Audi, Seat, Skoda and Volkswagen. The real beauty about this kit is that it can be used in-situ without the need to remove the strut or hub from the vehicle. This alone will save so much time making this tool set a must-have for every garage's inventory.These bearings are lightweight with an integral mounting flange. They are also pre-loaded with a retaining ring that secures the bearing into the housing. All tools are neatly presented in its own sturdy case for easy transport.Specifications:
- Bearing size: 72 mm
- Suitable for: Audi A1 ( from year 2011) , Audi A2 ( built after 2000) , Seat Ibiza ( from 2002 ) , Skoda Fabia ( manufactured since 2000 ) , VW Fox ( from 2005 ) VW Polo ( from 2002 ) , etc.
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Delivery includes:
- High strength ball bearing fitted spindles
- 1 Pressure plate with 8 holes ( 122 mm in diameter, 18 mm in width)
- 5 Bolts ( 72 mm - 76 mm in length , 8,1 and 11,9 mm in Diameter)
- 1 Screw M 20 x 2,0 with nut hex drive 22 mm
- 1 Pair of half shells for dismantling (72 mm)
- 1 Dismantling plate
- 1 Pair of half shells for installation (72 mm)
- 1 Installation plate
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.