Loctite EA 3450 is a 2-component epoxy, metal-bonding adhesive with structural characteristics. If you need a reliable solution for bonding or repairing of metal parts, this adhesive is the one for you. It has gap filling properties for rough and poorly fitting surfaces such as metal, ceramic, rigid plastics or wood.
Loctite 3450 cures rapidly at room temperature, is easy to apply and develops high bond strength. Applications include bonding aluminium window frames and GRP panels.
- Two-component epoxy adhesive
- Colour: Grey
- Easy and fast to apply at room temperature
- Ideal for repairing and bonding metal parts
- Develops high bond strength
- Working life: 4 to 6 minutes
- Fixture time: 15 minutes
- Suitable for: Steel and castings
- Viscosity: 35 Pas
- Service temperature range: -55 to +100°C
- Tensile strength 25N/mm²
- Peel strength 1.5N/mm
- Supplied in a 25ml twin syringe
- Loctite type EA 3450