High Quality Hot Warm Water Flow Meter 1/2" inch (3/4") BSP 1,6 m3/h Red Colour
In stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 13 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
- Standard delivery in 3 to 5 working days (Free delivery)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Sold by: Plumbing4Home
For measuring the flow and volume of warm water with a temperature up to 90C in the closed-circuit system with the full flow of the flux, and on the maximum working pressure up to 16 bar (PN16). Suitable for installation in the horizontal hoses (pipelines) with the counter directed upwards (H) and in vertical or horizontal hoses with the counter directed sidewards (V). Water meters SMART+ in standard version are equipped with low eight-barrel counter (IP65), antimagnetic protection SN+, brass housing and they are adapted to operation in the systems of remote data transfer (AMR).
Features and advantages:
- 1/2" male thread BSP with possibility of removing adaptor and switch to 3/4" male bsp thread;
- Maximum flow rate: 1,6 m3/h;
- Resistant to strong external magnetic field;
- Preequipped for installation of: radio module for communication in the Wireless M-Bus, impulse module and M-Bus module;
- Readings reliability – fulfils the newest metrological requirements of MID;
- Easy reading of the water meter counter;
- Hermetic counter (with increased tightness) resistant to steaming;
- Counter mechanism with blockade against multiple rotating, at rotation angle more than 360deg;
- Protection against mechanical tampering;
- Protection limiting the results of water freezing;
- Outlet port of water meter housing suitable for optional installation of a return valve;
- Double-sided rotor bearing.
Water meters comply with the following standards and regulations:
1. MID directive 2004/22/EC of 31.03.2004 on measuring instruments.
2. PN-EN-14154 standards harmonised with a directive 2004/22/EC of the European parliament and the European council of 31 march 2004. MID (Measuring Instruments Directive).
3. PN-ISO 4064 – Measurement of water flow in conduits. Water meters for cold potable water.
4. Ordinance of the Minister of Economy of 18.12.2006 on basic requirements for measurement instruments, as amended.
5. Ordinance of the Minister of Economy of 07.01.2008 on legally required metrological control of measurement instruments.
Manufactured water meters may have other installation lengths than the ones provided in PN-EN-14154 standard. It is so because of specific user needs.
The basic requirements regarding the installation of water meters can be found in standards:
- PN-B- 10720 - Water supply systems Installation of water meter sets in water supply systems.
- Requirements and testing upon receipt.
- PN-EN-14154 – 2: Installation and operating conditions.
- Brand PAWOGAZ
- Thread fitting 1/2" (15x21)
- ManoMano Reference ME3044947
What do our customers say about us and our sellers?
Amazing product, amazing service. Highly recommend
Customer service was very efficient, swiftly arranged collection of both damaged mixers, now just awaiting the refund.
Arrived quickly and was well packaged.
Very good and kept in touch all the way to the door
Amazing it's a must peice of kit
Whole process and communication from seller was really good.
reliable distributer, good job.
No issues with delivery, arrived on time and driver brought the parcel to my door. I love the website, product descriptions...
Very happy with product,delivery and seller .
The seller was communicating well regarding delivery which was very prompt
Product came before the expected delivery date. A nice surprise but may have been inconvenient if I'd not been in at the...
. Excellent choice and very good prices. Very quick and efficient service and delivery.
Fast delivery, item as described. Very happy with service received, thank you.
Quality work, happy customer.