High Quality Hot Warm Water Flow Meter 1/2" inch (3/4") BSP 1,6 m3/h Red Colour
In stock - Only 7 leftView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 7 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
Sold by: Plumbing4Home
- Standard delivery in 3 to 5 working days (Free delivery)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Features and advantages:
- 1/2" male thread BSP with possibility of removing adaptor and switch to 3/4" male bsp thread;
- Maximum flow rate: 1,6 m3/h;
- Resistant to strong external magnetic field;
- Preequipped for installation of: radio module for communication in the Wireless M-Bus, impulse module and M-Bus module;
- Readings reliability – fulfils the newest metrological requirements of MID;
- Easy reading of the water meter counter;
- Hermetic counter (with increased tightness) resistant to steaming;
- Counter mechanism with blockade against multiple rotating, at rotation angle more than 360deg;
- Protection against mechanical tampering;
- Protection limiting the results of water freezing;
- Outlet port of water meter housing suitable for optional installation of a return valve;
- Double-sided rotor bearing.
Water meters comply with the following standards and regulations:
1. MID directive 2004/22/EC of 31.03.2004 on measuring instruments.
2. PN-EN-14154 standards harmonised with a directive 2004/22/EC of the European parliament and the European council of 31 march 2004. MID (Measuring Instruments Directive).
3. PN-ISO 4064 – Measurement of water flow in conduits. Water meters for cold potable water.
4. Ordinance of the Minister of Economy of 18.12.2006 on basic requirements for measurement instruments, as amended.
5. Ordinance of the Minister of Economy of 07.01.2008 on legally required metrological control of measurement instruments.
Manufactured water meters may have other installation lengths than the ones provided in PN-EN-14154 standard. It is so because of specific user needs.
The basic requirements regarding the installation of water meters can be found in standards:
- PN-B- 10720 - Water supply systems Installation of water meter sets in water supply systems.
- Requirements and testing upon receipt.
- PN-EN-14154 – 2: Installation and operating conditions.
- Brand PAWOGAZ
- Thread fitting 1/2" (15x21)
- ManoMano Reference ME3044947
What do our customers say about us and our sellers?
Very efficient goods perfect
Happy with service
Product delivered very promptly, and in excellent condition. Only gripe was delivery driver was unable to carry it himself,...
Great price. Speedy delivery. Highly recommended seller.
Great product at a great price. Arrived well packaged in quick time with good communication from seller. Thanks. Will recommend.
Delivery was prompt but was returned to depot as I was at work. I had some difficulty organising re-delivery, but this was...
Was quick to deliver
Item well described and pictured. Delivered on time in 2 large boxes that were well packed to eliminate damage. Instructions...
Very happy with my purchase, good quality & great price. The online picture represented what I purchased, parcel came a...
Brilliant fast delivery perfect
Arrived way sooner than quoted. It did come with the packaging damaged which the delivery man took a photo of but luckily...
The service i received from email to delivery was amazing thank you so much...
Good communication and kept me informed of product delivery
VERY HAPPY WITH THE SELLER GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY HELPFUL THEY DEAL WITH PROBLEMS VERY QUICKLY