- The suction hook can operate on smooth and non-porous surfaces, such as glass, windows, tiles, mirrors, metal, artificial granite, stainless steel and plastic surfaces, but do not Can not be used on unequal, rough and porous surfaces, such as wood, natural granite, natural marble, whitewashed walls or curved surfaces.
- The wall hook of the suction cup is made of high quality stainless steel and the suction cup is PVC. Brushed stainless steel prevents corrosion and rust.
- The hook can support a weight up to 5 kg, economical, convenient, modern, hydrophobic, detachable and reusable. The suction power of the suction cup prevents slippage.
- Easy to install, no need to pierce, no screw, just turn in your hand to finish the installation and disassembly, while enhancing the beauty of the kitchen and the bathroom .
- Crochet size: 6.5 x 6.5 x 5.5 cm, hook thickness: 16 mm. Very suitable for hanging towels, bathrobes, baths, body brushes, clothes, hats, keys, bags, jackets, etc.
- Please note that there may be some error when the size is measured manually. Please understand.
- Product specifications
- Main colors: silver, black (optional)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Style: modern And simple
- diameter of the base of the suction cup: 65 mm
- Crochet thickness: 16 mm
- Maximum load: 5 kg
- Surface treatment: Trolling
- Installation method: suction cup
- Weight of the package: 0.18 kg
- packing size: 90 × 90 × 70 mm
- The stainless steel suction hook is detachable and can be used in the bathroom and kitchen. The suction cup is easy to install and has a great power to avoid slipping. Suitable for increasing the storage space in closed bathrooms!
- include packaging
- 4 × stainless steel cup hook, the delivery color is subjected to the first main image
- 1. Before installation, please make sure the wall is completely clean and dry. Avoid dust, moisture and rough surfaces such as lime walls and natural marble.
- 2. Hold the PVC suction cup with one hand and turn the database of the suction cup counterclock with the other hand until it can not be turned to make sure it is in a preinstalled state.
- 3. Remove the transparent plastic protective film, keep the suction cup with clean PVC, then push the suction cup against the wall and press the center firmly to release the intermediate air.
- 4. The installation gesture is as shown in the figure. Turn vigorously the base of the suction cup in the direction of a clockwise until you hear a "click". No "click" "is heard and installation is not over.
- To remove the suction cup, turn the database counterclockwise until it loosens, then pull on the clearance tab to release the suction.
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.