With its self adhesive and removable features, this peel and stick wallpaper helps you realize your marvelous DIY ideas.
KITCHEN BACKSPLASH WALLPAPER: Large Size 118x30 inch. It covers 24.54 sq.ft. It is designed with white grids patterns with marble effect. Durable and quality peel and stick wallpaper.
EASY TO APPLY: Just peel and stick. No additional glue needed. Quick and easy installation. Repositionable and removable wallpaper. No sticky residue and no damage on the surface after removing.
FEATURES: Self adhesive vinyl wallpaper features excellent waterproof and oil proof. Easily clean up with a damp soft cloth. Doing chores is not annoying anymore. Durable and practical kitchen backsplash wallpaper.
MULTIPURPOSE: Ideal for budget-friendly renovation. Suitable for flat, smooth and clean surface, like kitchen, backsplash, room, living room, background wall, laundry room, shelf liners, pantry, countertops, cabinets, etc.
GUARANTEE: 100% guarantee for our wallpaper products. If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us.Installing patiently is the key to best wallpaper result. Please kindly follow the installation guide.
Material: Back with glue vinyl wall paper
Feet size: 118 inch length X 30 inch width
Metric size: 3m length X 0.76m width
Features: Self-adhesive, Waterproof, Removable
Use: Living Room, Bedroom, Furniture renovation, room, Kitchen, Counter Top, Cabinet, Door, Drawer Stickers
How to Install:
1. Use the tape measure to measure the surface. And then cut the wallpaper into right size, leaving about 5cm extra overlap on all edges is better. You can cut the desired size according the trimming gridlines which on the back of wallpaper.
2. Peel off the wallpaper, and then apply the wallpaper on the surface edges. Tearing off the backing paper on the same direction.
3. Apply the contact paper to the surface horizontally, use a soft cloth or paddle to smooth beginning from the center to edges little by little.
4. If you still find a few air bubbles keep popping up after attached the wallpaper, you can just use a tiny needle or the point of the knife to poke the air out lightly, and this will disappear no trace.
5. For round edges install, it will need to put additional glue on the edges for installation, and heat it with hair dryer(8cm~10cm away from the wall paper).
1. Surfaces covered with product can be washed and maintained with warm soapy water and can be easily changed for new designs.
2. Be sure to wipe down your wall to remove dust and grime prior to application! Apply to smooth surfaces for best results.
3. Do not apply near high-heat locations (e.g. less than 30cm to fire) as the material may warp, bubble, and peel.