【Easy installation】 Wipe the wall surface and dry it, then peel off the back cover film of the pad and stick the paper backing to the bathroom or toilet wall, stick the backing in place and press for 1 minute . You can hang toilet paper at least 12 hours later.
【Paper holder without drilling】 Toilet paper holder is wrapped with sticker. You can use the self-adhesive to avoid drilling into the wall. Simply peel off the protective film from the double-sided tape and press the backing against a smooth, clean surface.
【Kitchen & Bathroom】 This paper holder can be attached to the kitchen wall, closet floor, bathroom wall and all smooth surfaces, used as a roll holder for kitchen and bathroom.
【Toilet paper holder material】 Made of 304 stainless steel polishing. High quality and durability. Rustproof, suitable for damp places like the bathroom. Modern and exquisite polishing process makes the appearance shiny.
【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】 If You Have Any Questions, Please Contact Us by Email.
SUS304 Stainless Steel
Paper roll holder can easily adhere to all clean smooth surfaces, such as tile, glass, stainless steel, marble and latex wall paint. < / p>
So it is suitable for bathrooms, toilets, bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens and offices.
Installation method of transparent glue :
- If please clean the wall before installation, keep dry, free from dust and grease.
- Gently tear off the protective film to use the clear adhesive. (Once the adhesive is without film protection, please do not stick it on other objects).
- Paste quickly at the position indicated on the wall. (Please make sure the adhesive fully adheres to the wall, please do not tear and stick again. If the adhesive tears, it will affect the stickiness of the clear glue).
- Press firmly with your hands or with a cloth so that the adhesive adheres perfectly to the wall.
- After 24 hours, you can hang up the product.
Toilet roll holders can only be used on smooth surfaces such as glass, wood, tiles, mirrors, cooking surfaces, smooth metal surfaces, etc. Do not use on slightly chipped or rough walls, such as walls. If you use hooks on these walls, it causes loose adhesion. Thank you for your understanding.