- Home automation, motorisation and security
- Alarm: kit and accessories
- Home security alarms
- KP9 Bells Only Pet Friendly Wireless Alarm Kit F
KP9 Bells Only Pet Friendly Wireless Alarm Kit F with 2 x Dummy Alarm Boxes [005-4480]
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
This KP9 99 channel Wireless DIY Burglar Alarm D Kit is designed to be used in applications where small animals (under 10 KG) are present.
The kit is supplied with the following (although up to 95 additional wireless sensors can be added):
- 2 x Magnetic Door Contacts (can be used on doors or windows).
- 2 x Pet Friendly PIR's (under 10 KG).
- 2 x Remote Controls (for arming and disarming the alarm).
- 2 x Dummy Alarm Boxes.
The PIR is designed to be used in a room where small animals (under 10 KG) could be present, but customers should put thought into this as you may have two or three small animals all under 10 KG but collectively they may total well above, and collectively they may run around together generating lots of heat. If in doubt it is sometimes safer to use Magnetic Contacts or Vibration Sensors.
Other methods to use an Alarm with Animals is to have PIR's in a room that are only active at times when the Animals is not present, popular with Dog owners as they can restrict to area that the Dog has access to during the times when the Alarm is armed and the animal is present (during the day for example whilst the owners are at work). Then when the owners are out with the Dog the Alarm is set in full covering the area where the Dog would normally be present.
This package is ideal for small premises or as a base to build a larger system to suit your own needs, and is suitable for both DIY or professional Installations.
The Dummy Alarm Boxes are for customers who want to show potential Burglars that the premises has an Alarm System, but not really wanting a working one, the reasons these customers often give us are:
- They don't want to disturb neighbours with a potential noise.
- The building is in the middle of nowhere, therefore a Siren will make no difference.
- They do not want to worry about any potential maintenance in the future.
They do have a small flashing LED inside them which is powered by 2 x AA batteries (supplied).
The Control Panel is packed full of features normally only associated with expensive professional Alarms, they include:
- 99 x Wireless Channels.
- Built in Siren (adjustable duration from 0 to 999 seconds).
- Simple Plug in Power Supply with Back up Battery (ideal for DIY installations).
- Can be used with 2 x Wireless Sirens (Standard & H/Duty).
- Easy to Program (using the built in keypad and LCD Screen).
- Easy to Operate using:
- Remote Control.
- Built in Keypad.
- Built in Timer.
- Text Message.
- Many Modes of Operation including:
- Full Arm.
- Home Arm.
- On Site.
- 24 Hour (with Siren).
- Not in Use.
- 2 x Wired Input Zones (for use with wired sensors).
- Built in Tamper Switch.
- Log (history) Logging.
- Low Battery Warning (of accessories).
- 12 Language Menu (including English, French, German, Italian, Dutch & Spanish).
Wireless Magnetic Door Contacts:
These are designed to be used on Doors & Windows, full fitting advice can be found here.
Wireless Internal PIR's:
These battery powered PIR's are designed to be used used in the corner of a room, fitting advice can be found here, please be mindful about what Animals (see above or contact us for advice if in doubt).
Curtain PIR's also available, click here to view.
The two Remote Controls supplied can be used to control the alarm from up to 20 - 30 metres away, so you can arm and disarm the Alarm from outside the building.
You can add an incredible 97 more Wireless Sensors & Detectors to this Alarm system, making it impossible not to be able to fully protect your Home, Office, Work Premises, the vast array of options include:
- PIR's (standard & pet friendly).
- Door Contacts (various models).
- Vibration Sensors.
- Smoke Detectors.
- Remote Controls.
- Water Detectors.
- Pressure Mats.
- Roller Shutter Contacts,
- Gate Contacts.
- External PIR's.
- Panic Buttons (various options available).
The range between the accessories and control panel is normally around 50 metres (line of sight) which equates to 20 - 30 metres in most applications, for locations requiring further range a Signal Booster can be added.
This Alarm Panel has a built in Siren which can be programmed to operate between 1 second to 16 minutes when activated, it can be turned off before this time by the owner using a Remote Control or build in Keypad.
We can also add two types of Wireless External Sirens.
This is really a great value, high specification Wireless Alarm System !!
- ManoMano ReferenceME19522616