- Home automation, motorisation and security
- Alarm: kit and accessories
- Home security alarms
- KP9 Bells Only Pet Friendly Wireless Burglar Alarm
KP9 Bells Only Pet Friendly Wireless Burglar Alarm Kit D Plus [005-4420]
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
This KP9 Bells Only Wireless Burglar Alarm D Kit 'Plus' is designed to be used in applications where small animals (under 10 KG) are present.
The kit is supplied with the following (although up to 95 additional wireless sensors can be added):
- 2 x Magnetic Door Contacts (can be used on doors or windows).
- 2 x Pet Friendly PIR's (under 10 KG).
- 2 x Remote Controls (for arming and disarming the alarm).
- 1 x Compact External Wireless Siren.
The PIR's are designed to be used in a room where small animals (under 10 KG) could be present, but customers should put thought into this as you may have two or three small animals all under 10 KG but collectively they may total well above, and collectively they may run around together generating lots of heat. If in doubt it is sometimes safer to use Magnetic Contacts or Vibration Sensors.
Other methods to use an Alarm with Animals is to have PIR's in a room that are only active at times when the Animals is not present, popular with Dog owners as they can restrict to area that the Dog has access to during the times when the Alarm is armed and the animal is present (during the day for example whilst the owners are at work). Then when the owners are out with the Dog the Alarm is set in full covering the area where the Dog would normally be present.
The Alarm Panel has a built in Siren together with being supplied with a compact Wireless External Siren which can be programmed to operate between 1 second to 16 minutes when activated, although it can obviously be turned off by key-holders before this time.
This package is ideal for small premises or as a base to build a larger system to suit your own needs, and is suitable for both DIY or professional Installations.
The Control Panel is packed full of features normally only associated with expensive professional Alarms, they include:
- 99 x Wireless Zones (channels).
- Built in Siren (adjustable duration from 0 to 999 seconds).
- Simple Plug in Power Supply with Back up Battery (ideal for DIY installations).
- Can be used with 2 x Wireless Sirens (Standard & H/Duty).
- Easy to Program (using the built in keypad and LCD Screen).
- Easy to Operate using:
- Remote Control.
- Built in Keypad.
- Built in Timer.
- Text Message.
- Many Modes of Operation including:
- Full Arm.
- Home Arm.
- On Site.
- 24 Hour (with Siren).
- Not in Use.
- 2 x Wired Input Zones (for use with wired sensors).
- Built in Tamper Switch.
- Log (history) Logging.
- Low Battery Warning (of accessories).
- 12 Language Menu (including English, French, German, Italian, Dutch & Spanish).
The compact External Wireless Siren is very loud, and is powered by a Plug in Transformer (supplied) which can be plugged into any spare socket as the signal from the control panel is completely wireless, it also has a built in back up battery. The Transformer is operating on a low 12v DC supply therefore the cable length can easily be extended to make installation easier in some applications.
Wireless Magnetic Door Contacts:
These are designed to be used on Doors & Windows, full fitting advice can be found here.
Wireless Internal PIR's:
These battery powered PIR's are designed to be used used in the corner of a room, fitting advice can be found here, please be mindful about what Animals (see above or contact us for advice if in doubt).
We also have Curtain PIR's available, click here to view.
The two Remote Controls supplied can be used to control the alarm from up to 20 - 30 metres away, so you can arm and disarm the Alarm from outside the building.
You can add an incredible 97 more Wireless Sensors & Detectors to this Alarm system, making it impossible not to be able to fully protect your Home, Office, Work Premises, the vast array of options include:
- PIR's (standard & pet friendly).
- Door Contacts (various models).
- Vibration Sensors.
- Smoke Detectors.
- Remote Controls.
- Water Detectors.
- Pressure Mats.
- Roller Shutter Contacts,
- Gate Contacts.
- External PIR's.
- Panic Buttons (various options available).
The range between the accessories and control panel is normally around 50 metres (line of sight) which equates to 20 - 30 metres in most applications, for locations requiring further range a Signal Booster can be added.
This is really a great value, high specification GSM Alarm System !!
- ManoMano ReferenceME19522610