- Soft to the touch, no static electricity, gentle on the skin. Good grip, not easy to slip. Waterproof and breathable, extra absorbent, keep your bed linen and bed dry and protected all night long.
- Large format - 50 * 70cm perfect for cot and mattress protector. Allows your baby to sleep peacefully with great freedom of movement.
- Waterproof Protection - Comfortable top made of soft organic cotton, soft polyester fiber padding layer, toxic-free, noise-free. 100% waterproof but breathable, comfortable and quiet
- Machine wash or hand wash. But do not tumble dry. If the pad is placed in a dryer, it will shrink and damage the waterproof layer. Recommended for hanging dry
- Suitable for cribs, strollers, safety seats, cribs, cushions, chairs, sofas or on your lap and anywhere you need it! Can also be used as a menstrual napkin, sanitary napkins, adults with incontinence.
- This high quality washable bedspread is warm, soft and comfortable.
- Highly absorbent to keep the sleeping bag dry, reduce bed linen change and prevent pain and infection - Bed inserts are quilted with highly absorbent fibers so that the liquid can be distributed more quickly ,
to facilitate comfort and drying - It can be washed and reused several times, and the absorbency increases after the first washings - Natural colored cotton WITHOUT printing or dyeing, free of lead, cadmium, mercury and all
Material type: organic cotton & natural bamboo fiber Product size: 50 * 70 cm
Quantity per pack: 2 pieces
Versatile waterproof pad
* Can be used on a mattress and changing table, or in a crib, cradle and cradle.
* Babies use as baby urine pad on the cradle, it is also soft and breathable. Incontinence Protection for Older Parents * Can be used as a menstrual pad for women or as a yoga mat.
* Ideal for your dog's floor mat, puppy education and / or furniture protection.
* Smart size ideal for home use and travel needs * Perfect for baby shower gift & nbsp; Washing method:
Do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry wash and pat dry; just wash it with detergent and water, then hang it up to dry in the sun;
Don't let it soak in water for too long