- ?New version: With extended solar panel and perfect tilt angle, solar lights capture more sunlight outside. Upgraded 4LEDs are brighter than other 3LED solar garden lights. Solar efficiency up to 18% higher thanks to monocrystalline silicon, faster solar charging in direct sunlight.
- ?Battery: Contains a rechargeable AAA Ni-MH 600mAh 1.2V battery, providing up to 9 hours of cool white illumination after fully charged. More capacity and longer working hours.
- ?IP44 waterproof: Durable stainless steel and shockproof ABS ensure extremely long service life. The added waterproof plate can withstand various storms.
- ?Easy Installation: No extra wire required, just screw it on the surface, no worry about the risk of electric shock. Ideal for outdoors like stairways, wall decks, lawn fences, etc.
- ?Warranty: We offer all Easternstar solar lights a 45 day full refund and 12 month warranty. We are always happy to answer all of your questions.
Consists of durable, weather and heat resistant materials. The high capacity battery provides hours of lighting.
Thanks to the twilight sensor, it will automatically turn on in the dark and turn off during the day. Fully loaded with sunlight, environmentally friendly and economical.
Cordless and take a few minutes to install with the included screw. Perfect for your garden, fence, patio or stair lighting around the house.
Power: 0.12 W.
Light color: cool white.
Color temperature: 6000-7000K
Working hours: 6 to 9 hours each night.
Charging time: 4 to 6 hours.
Materials: stainless steel, ABS, PC.
Replaceable battery: 1.2V / 600mAh / AAA Ni Mh.
Size of each lamp: 100 * 83 * 31mm (L * W * H).
Weight of each lamp: 100g.
Solar panel: Polysilicon 2V 120mA.
Be sure to turn on the power switch and place the lights in the sun for 6-12 hours the first time you use them.
The solar light must be installed in places with sufficient sunlight.
Light-sensitive sunlight only works when it is dark or there are no other light sources.
The lighting duration depends on the brightness of the sun. Cloudy or rainy days directly affect the brightness and working hours.