Depth of the cut
Mafell KSS 60 18 M BL Cordless Circular Saw System PURE with Metal Carrying Case - No Battery.
With their low weight and cutting depths of up to 67 mm on the track, MAFELL’s new, powerful cross-cutting systems are making a big impact when it comes to interior work, for example. In addition, the innovative, powerful battery technology of the KSS 60 18M bl means you can work with greater freedom and efficiency on the construction site. Once the cut has been executed, the saw automatically returns to the starting position. The maximum cutting length, exploiting the full cutting depth, is 408 mm. It is no longer necessary to unscrew the riving knife – the FLIPPKEIL offers you optimum user-friendliness and safety when plunge cutting.
- The cross-cutting system with the latest 18 V lithium-ion technology offers unprecedented flexibility and unrestricted use with full freedom from the mains power supply.
- The machine can be removed from the cross-cut track at the single press of a button, allowing its use for the full range of applications offered by the K 65 cc.
- Bright LEDs illuminate a large working area.
- Cross cuts with guide
- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Plunge cuts and recesses Compatible materials include solid wood, board materials, insulating materials, doors, worktops and internal finishing and renovation materials
- Cutting depth at 0° with guide track 0 - 61 mm
- Cutting depth 45° with track 0 – 47 mm
- Cutting depth at 0â€…° without guide track 0 – 67 mm
- Cutting depth 45° without guide track 0 – 53 mm Tilt range 0 – 45 °
- Cutting length 408 mm Angle cuts -60 – +60 °
- Nominal No. of strokes – no load 4450 1/min
- Nominal voltage 18 V
- Weight with guide rail 5.8 kg
- Battery 18V, 99 Wh, LiHD
- 1 TCT saw blade 185 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, ATB, 32 teeth, Battery ideal, for cross-cutting wood
- 1 Parallel guide fence
- 1 Dust bag
- 1 Guide track 400
- 1 Allen key 5 mm
- 1 Metal Carrying case
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.