Depth of the cut
Mafell KSS 60 CC 240V Circular Saw System (91B121)
The Mafell KSS60cc saw has been designed for cross cutting with guide rails and rip cuts. KSS60cc can also be used for plunge cuts and recesses. 1800W motor allows precise cuts up to 67mm deep (61mm with guide rail) in various building materials including: solid wood, board materials, insulating materials, doors, worktops and internal finishing and renovation materials. Tilting function can be used to achieve cuts up to 53mm deep (47mm with guide rail) in the angle range from 0° to 45°.
KSS60cc is equipped with powerful universal CUprex motor that provides continuous high performance even in solid wood. With KSS60cc plunge cuts are possible without unscrewing the riving knife. Mafell call that system FLIPPKEI. It's very clever and simple at the same time. The saw blade is positioned 2mm above the lower edge of the machine base plate preventing accidental plunging. When plunge cut starts the sprung riving knife automatically remains in the protective cover and rests on the work-piece. As son as there is a forward movement of the machine riving knife automatically snaps into the saw cut.
- Cross cuts with guide
- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Plunge cuts and recesses
- Compatible materials include solid wood, board materials, insulating materials, doors, worktops and internal finishing and renovation materials
- Thanks to the unique tilting system, a cutting depth of 47 mm (including rail) is always available in the angle range from 0° to 45°.
- The machine can be removed from the cross-cut track at the single press of a button, allowing its use for the full range of applications offered by the K 65 cc.
- The rubberized underside ensures a good grip on the work and avoids damage to the surface.
- NEW feature - LED spotlight, projects the shadow cast by the saw blade onto the point that is to be sawed on the workpiece, precisely highlighting cutting lines without distortion
- Cutting depth at 0° with guide track: 0–61mm
- Cutting depth 45° with track: 0–47mm
- Cutting depth at 0° without guide track: 0–67mm
- Cutting depth 45° without guide track: 0–53mm
- Tilt range: 0–45°
- Cutting length: 408mm
- Angle cuts: -60 – +60°
- Nominal No. of strokes – no load: 2700 – 4700 1/min
- Nominal power input: 1800W
- Weight with cross-cutting rail: 6.1kg
- Universal motor
- 1 x Parallel guide fence.
- 1 x Guide track M, max. cutting length 400 mm (15 3/4 in).
- 1 x Allen key 5 mm.
- 1 x TCT saw blade 185 x 1.4/2.4 x 20 mm, ATB, 32 teeth, for fine sawing in wood.
- 1 x Mains cable 4m.
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.