Wet and dry
Without a bag
Mafell S 25 M Dust Extractor - M Class - 230V
Mafell S 25 M is a Class M dust extractor designed for both industrial and commercial applications. S 25 M can be used to pick up both wet and dry waste like dust, chips or liquids. The secret of its smooth performance lies in microprocessor controlled electronics that ensure safe and efficient operation. To prevent putting unnecessary strain on the appliances and power circuit Mafell S 25 M dust extractor features smooth start technology.
Another great thing about the Mafell S 25M is that once you switch the tool off extractors automatically runs on for few seconds to ensure that all dust from the hose is being sucked in so you can disconnect your saw or sander without harmful dust escaping. S 25 M extractor can be used with different diameter hoses, depending on application and speed can be controlled by yourself. Mafell realises that a dust extractor is an investment and needs to last a long time. Because of this, they have installed a high-performance motor fan with bypass cooling which ensures long service.
S 25 M can be used in conjunction with tools from other brands like Festool, Bosch, Makita, DeWalt and others.
- Hose connector Ø 66 / 58 mm
- Low air pressure 248 mbar
- Volume flow rate 220 m³/h
- Nominal power input 1200 W
- Bin capacity 25 l
- Bin water capacity 20 l
- Dimensions (W x L x H) 500 x 405 x 565 mm
- Weight 13,2 kg
- 1 Extraction hose 4 m (13.1 ft), Ø 27 mm (1 1/16 in.), anti-static with bayonet lock Ø 6 mm (2 5/8 in.), hose connector Ø 35 mm (1 3/8 in.) Ref. No. 093684
- 1 Folded filter cassette, 1 pair (polyester) Ref. No. 093674
- 1 MAX-holder
- 1 Non-woven filter bag, 21 l useful capacity
- 1 Mains cable 8 m Ref. No. 176030
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.