MAKITA HR3210C 110V SDS+ DRILL
100% secure payment by debit or credit card
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- Delivery in 24 to 48 hours
- At home between 20/1/2021 and 21/1/2021 (Shipping fees from £8.95)
- At home between 21/1/2021 and 22/1/2021 for any order placed before 18 (Free shipping)
- Powered by an 850watt motor and generating 6.4 joules of impact energy and with up to 3,300 blows per minute available, the new Makita HR3210C AVT will punch a 32mm hole into concrete and drive a 90mm CT core cutter.
- This 3-function machine provides rotary-only operation for drilling with a no load speed of between 315 and 630rpm.
- Rotary action with hammer support can be selected as can pure hammer-only action for heavy-duty breaking and demolition work.
- The HR3210C has a variable speed control and is fitted with a torque limiter device that instantly disengages the drive should the drill bit or core snag during operation.
- This action protects both the operator from physical injury and the machine from mechanical and electrical overload.
- Two unique Makita features contribute to the super-safe, low vibration benefits of this new, advanced machine.
- The patented Makita, AVT Anti Vibration Technology system uses the pneumatic pressure generated in the hammer piston chamber to move a counter balance in the opposite direction to dampen out the impact vibrations at the steel point.
- This dramatically reduces machine produced vibrations. In addition to the advanced AVT system, this new Makita 5kg hammer features the 2-Mass fulcrum hinged rear grip handle and the vibration damping side handle to further limit HAV risks.
- Side handle
- Depth stop
- Bit grease
- Carry case
- Power supplyPower supply
- Power850 W
- Volts110 V
- Type of fittingSDS
- Weight4.9 kg
- ManoMano ReferenceME1300824
About The Brand
Makita, the foremost manufacturer of power tools in the world. With 100 years experience, our products are lauded the world over for both their performance and quality. <br /> Makita has always had the vision that society and global communities should be able to develop for themselves, and future generations. By providing the tools, Makita is ensuring that anything is possible.<br /> Key to Makita's vision is the constant strive for innovation in our technology and our products. From our safety solutions like AVT and dust extraction, through to our Lithium-Ion battery and chargers technology, Makita is at the forefront for new ideas.<br /> Makita manufactures its tools in plants across the globe, from its headquarters in Japan to here, in the UK. Our Telford manufacturing plant is the only full-production facility for power tools in the UK and has been successfully running construction on many of our top line cordless power tools since 1991.