The Continuum fan is designed to provide silent, continuous ventilation to any W.C., bathroom, utility room or kitchen. It can be mounted on walls or ceilings, requires low maintenance, includes a long life, low energy motor and is designed for automatic, trouble free operation.
Provides an alternative to higher priced filterless fans, without compromising on function or performance.
- Noise: 36.0 dB(A)
- Pull Cord: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Maximum operating temperature: 40°C
- One fan for all rooms - W.C., Bathroom or Kitchen - mains versions available
- Low energy motor - saving running costs with only 1.5 Watts at trickle speed
- Easy clean and filterless - reducing maintenance
- It is designed for surface or flush mounting due to the unique cassette design of the motor and impeller assembly. The rear spigot can be mounted in 2 positions allowing for rear exit or connecting to a vertical ducted system
- 98mm spigot for speedy installation on any 100mm ducting – Rigid or flexible duct can be used
- Integrated humidity sensor providing automatic operation when needed
- The fan runs continuously on a trickle speed. An optional single boost speed (two speeds available, lower or higher boost dependant on requirement) can be selected at installation.
- The integral pullcord switches the fan on and off to the selected boost speed.
- An integral, adjustable humidity sensor will also boost the fan to the selected speed. An integrated overrun timer activates when the humidity drops to the pre-set level.
- An integrated switch live also enables remote switching to boost.
- When the remote switch is deactivated the fan will also overrun for the period set at installation.
- The LED will come ON when either the switched live, pull cord or humidity sensor is activated.
- Designed to run continuously with a boost function to comply with Part F & L