- Excellent tool for removing weeds from the soil - Ideal for removing and removing thistles, dandelions, crab grass, algae and other weeds from the garden.
- Classic ash wood handle - Ergonomically carved wooden handle. Ash is the preferred wood for garden tools due to its strength, flexibility and durability. Wood is also a natural shock absorber (unlike plastic) that keeps your hand comfortable while gardening.
- Premium Stainless Steel - Forged for heavy use. Rust resistant and nicely polished. Made with the highest quality techniques including a sturdy shank and ferrule for long life.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not completely satisfied with your garden rake, send it in. We guarantee you will love using it in your garden.
- Lever Base & Strong V-Fork Tip: Simply lay the curved metal base on the ground and dig around the roots to pull and remove weeds. Use the sharp point of the fork to dig and collect the roots, stem and leaves.
Get a weed-free lawn.
Catch weeds and their roots for permanent elimination.
Premium stainless steel: forged for heavy use. Rustproof and polished. Made with the highest quality technology, including sturdy tangs and end caps, for long lasting durability.
Wooden handle: ergonomic vintage wooden handle. Due to its strength, flexibility and durability, it has become the wood of choice for garden tools.
Lever base and sturdy V-shaped tines: Simply place the curved metal base on the ground and dig around the roots to weed. Use a sharp fork to dig and remove the roots, stems and leaves.
Reduces Fatigue: Wood is also a natural shock absorber (unlike plastic), and the large buffer handle can keep your hands comfortable when gardening.
Ideal for eliminating weeds in the soil. Ideal for removing and removing dandelions, grasses, ducks and other weeds from the garden.
1 weeding tool.
1. Due to the screen and lighting differences, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Since measurements are taken by hand, sizes shown may vary from 1 to 2 cm.