Type of heating
Ensure that your towels are always heated to perfection and ready to use with the traditionally designed floorstanding Milano Elizabeth 930mm x 450mm dual fuel heated towel rail, which boasts a classic look with an anthracite cast iron style insert. Benefitting from premium quality steel construction and accentuated by a chrome finish, the towel rail offers dual fuel functioning, meaning that it can be run as part of a central heating system or electrically using the included 400W Rotfil heating element. Thanks to the impressive heat output you can be sure that your living space will enjoy a warm and inviting atmosphere. A pair of chrome angled radiator valves and a cable cover are included to complete the timeless aesthetic.
Please note: Hardwiring of the heating element should be carried out by a trained electrician. The heating element is self-regulating when the towel rail is used electrically so an external thermostat is needed if you require temperature control.
- Traditional floorstanding dual fuel heated towel rail
- Premium quality steel with chrome finish and anthracite cast iron style insert
- Dual fuel design can be used with central heating or as an electric towel rail
- Heat output of 1645 BTUs and also includes a 400W Rotfil heating element
- Chrome angled radiator valves and blanking and bleeding plug
- Traditional chrome cable cover for a neat and seamless look
- Includes all the fixings you need for installation
- Certified and tested to EN442 standards
- Made by an ISO9001:2008 registered manufacturer
- Towel rail benefits from a long life 20 year guarantee
- Dimensions: 930 x 450 x 155mm
Delta T65: 1645 BTUs / 482 Watts
Delta T50: 1170 BTUs / 343 Watts
Delta T30: 621 BTUs / 182 Watts
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.