- Home automation, motorisation and security
- Alarm: kit and accessories
- Home security alarms
- Outdoor Wireless Solar Powered PIR & Perimeter
Wireless Solar Powered Outdoor Alarm System supplied with:
- 1 x Long Range 1B Perimeter Beam Set (can protect up to 100 metres between Beams which can be up to 900 metres away from the Indoor Receiver).
- 1 x Medium Range (600 metre transmission) Wireless Solar Powered PIR.
- 1 x Plug in 4-Channel Receiver.
- 2 x Remote Controls.
This is an example of how you can use both the Solar PIR's (900 or 600 metre models) together with any of the Solar Perimeter Beams (1B, 2B or 3B) to make an Outdoor Alarm System to suit your requirements.
You can also add may other accessories to the system (see list below).
Wireless Transmission Range:
The range between the 1B Beams to the Indoor Receiver is an impressive 900 metres (line of sight) which equates to around 400 - 600 metres in most applications, the range between the PIR and Receiver is 600 metres (line of sight) which equates to around 200 - 400 metres in most applications.
These distances can be doubled by adding a Signal Repeater (004-2910).
The Indoor 4 - Channel Wireless Receiver is powered by a standard 3-pin Plug in Transformer and has the following features:
- 4 x Adjustable Dry Relay N/O or N/C Outputs (often used to trigger auto-diallers, timer relays).
- Adjustable 12v DC Outputs (often used with sirens & flashing lights).
- ON/OFF Switch.
- Volume Control.
- 5 minute Exit Delay Possible: (using remote control or receiver).
- Will work with up to 128 sets of Detectors.
- Optional Reminder Bleeps.
- Exit Delay Option.
These impressive Solar Powered Wireless Perimeter Beams are packed with impressive features (listed below) and work in conjunction with either of the Wireless Receivers (indoor 004-2790, 004-2880) & (solar outdoor 004-2810), perfect for protecting the outside of homes, farms & businesses:
- Battery Powered with Built in Solar Charging: (making for easy installation).
- Dual Detection Technology: (prevents false alarms from small animals and moving debris).
- 100 metre Detection: (covers more are with less detectors).
- Sensitivity Settings.
- Impressive 900 metre Wireless Transmission Range:
- Quality Build.
- Supplied with Wall & Pole Mounting Brackets.
- Test Lights: (for easy installation).
- Top up charging Ports.
The Dual Detection Technology works by having a pair of Detectors (set 60 mm apart from each other) on each Beam, both Detectors have to be breached simultaneously to create an activation, allowing small animals, insects, leaves & debris to safely pass by. There are a pair of detectors on each size of Beam, so these 1B-100 have one pair of detectors, a 2B-100 would have two pairs and the 3B-100 would have three pairs, each pair of detectors work independently of each other resulting in the 3B-100 Beams having three chances to detect an Intruder.
The External Beams are also supplied with an additional Charging Port which can be used to give the Beams a boost charge should you experience a lengthy duration of low sun light, or perhaps one of the beams needs to be fitted into a slightly covered location.
They are very easy to install as they have a built in Red Glow Light (for easy lining up).
You can use up to 128 sets of Beams & PIR's with the Internal Receiver & 32 sets with the Solar Wireless Siren, you can mix & match by using a selection of different sizes of Beams within one single system.
The Detection range of the PIR is 15 metres (which can be reduced by choosing one of the other three sensitivity settings) and the detection width is approximately 15 degrees but with a narrow depth.
By fitting the PIR about 1 - 1.5 metres from the ground, it is possible to avoid detecting small ground animals (providing you mount the PIR horizontal to the ground).
It is powered by a built in Battery which is charged and maintained by the top mounted Solar Panel, there is also an additional charging port in the back of the PIR for applications where the PIR may need the occasional boost charge (shady areas etc).
The PIR is supplied with an easy to mount wall bracket.
The PIR is a nice and compact size measuring 100 (w) x 90 (h) x 140 (d) mm making it easy to hide away in the installation.
The Remote Controls allow you to pause the Receiver for 5 minutes to allow you to leave the premises without activating the system (designed for use when there are Sirens, Bells & Auto-Diallers attached).
It also allows you to trigger the Receiver using it as a Panic Button (useful again when accessories are connected).
You can add many additional accessories to this Driveway Alarm System building it to your specific applications, the wide range of options include the following, but there are many more:
- 900 metre PIR's.
- 600 metre PIR's.
- 1B Perimeter Beams.
- 2B Perimeter Beams.
- 3B Perimeter Beams.
- Wireless Receiver.
- Solar Siren.
- Signal Repeater.
- Wireless Solar Siren.
- Wired Siren.
- Wired Bell.
- Wired Adjustable Siren.
- Wired Buzzer.
- Wired Flashing LED.
- KP9 GSM Dialler.
- KP H/D GSM Dialler.
A unique Wireless Driveway Alarm System, if you need Advice Please Contact US for Friendly, No Obligation Advice !!
- Type of detectorAnimal
- ManoMano ReferenceME19522351