- Home automation, motorisation and security
- Alarm: kit and accessories
- Home security alarms
- PIR & Solar Siren (BT Wireless Battery PIR &
PIR & Solar Siren (BT Wireless Battery PIR & External Solar Siren Wireless Alarm). [007-0311]
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- At home between 7/12/2020 and 9/12/2020 for any order placed before 18 (Free shipping)
Our most Popular Battery Powered Wireless PIR & External Solar Siren Alarm System, both with impressive 130 Decibel Siren's, they are Armed & Disarmed using Remote Control from up to 50 metres away.
These are an ideal DIY Alarm for many installations, the most popular being:
- Sheds, Garages & Workshops.
- Home Garden Offices.
- Mobile Caravans.
- Static & Park Homes.
- Holiday Homes & Apartments.
- Temporary Homes.
- New Builds.
The traditional battery powered Alarm similar to this is designed to work as a stand alone Alarm with a single built in Siren, but these are prone to an intruder simply attacking them (as the PIR needs to be in view) before raising to much attention.
This BT Wireless Alarm allows you to fit the Siren into a locations that the intruder cannot reach, this may be:
- On the outside of same building as the detector, but totally out of reach.
- On a different building all together, up to 50 metres away (often on the back your house).
The Solar Powered Siren & Strobe, has a built in 130 Decibel Siren, Flashing Strobe & Tamper Switch, for use with our BT Wireless Shed & Garage Alarms.
It can be used in 2 ways:
- Solar Siren: when mounted in a location open to daylight, it can be used with its built in re-chargeable Lithium Battery, which is charged & maintained by the built in Solar Siren.
- Battery Siren: when used in a very sheltered location with minimal access to daylight, it can be used with standard AA Batteries, batteries would still last 9 - 12 months (depending on the number of activations).
The Wireless PIR is powered by 3 x AA batteries, it has a built in 130 Decibel Siren and has a 30 second exit delay (plenty of time to leave the premises) and a 5 second entry delay (most customers will disarm the alarm before entering the building).
It is rated to IP65 (therefore ideal for damp buildings during the winter months), it has a 8 metre detection range and can be operated from up to 50 metres away using the remote control.
It has a low battery warning LED, when the batteries are low the LED will remain ON.
The Remote Controls have two very simple buttons, Arm & CLR (Disarm) and can be used from 50 metres away allowing you to easily control the Alarm, you can use up to 9 with any single system.
You can add additional Alarm accessories to this system (which can be used in a single wireless network) now or in the future, options include:
- Additional Internal Sirens.
- Magnetic Door or Window Contacts.
- Additional PIR Alarms.
- UltraPIR GSM Alarms (battery or mains versions).
- Additional Solar Sirens.
- Ceiling PIR's.
Very Affordable, Highly Recommended Battery Powered Alarm Range.
- Power supplyWireless
- ManoMano ReferenceME19522931