- Copper-coated Aluminium cables with PVC Insulation
- LED Lights ideal for connecting to battery in dark conditions
- Suitable for petrol engines up to 1.0 Litre (1000cc)
- Spring loaded fully insulated colour coded clamps
- Cable gauge 5mm
- Cable length approximately 2m
There aren't many things more annoying than not being able to start your car. Lack of use, faulty alternators and cold weather are just some of the reasons why car batteries run out of charge resulting in problems when starting your car. Suitable for petrol engines up to 1 litre (1000cc), these heavy duty booster cables are great for giving your vehicle a boost of power to get it going. Equipped with high-intensity LEDs for use in the dark, they use copper-coated aluminium cables with P.V.C. insulation with spring loaded, fully insulated colour coded clamps for increased safety. It has a cable gauge of 5mm squared and have a length of approximately 2.0m. The Polco range is an all-encompassing range of auto accessory products where you can find anything from a car mat to a compressor or an ice scraper to a sun visor. All products are supplied in distinctive and stylish Polco livery packaging.