- SMALL SIZE FOLDABLE WITH POUCH AND GRID GRILLE - Easily folds into a compact size (8 " x 6 " x 1 '') and packed in the carrying pouch for convenient storage. Lightweight at just 2 pounds. Bonus 1 grill rack, it makes outdoor barbecue easier.
- MULTIPUL USE - This upgraded wooden camping stove can be used as a wood stove, barbecue and baffles. Moreover, it supports various cooking methods, like wood heating, charcoal, butane stove stand and alcohol stove stand, etc.
- STURDY STAINLESS STEEL - Made of high quality stainless steel and featuring a pan support system, the stove creates a stable cooking platform and distributes evenly. This portable camping stove will burn steadily no matter how heavy weight or high heat occurs.
- HIGH THERMAL EFFICIENCY - Pocket bellows and air vents for good ventilation and efficient combustion. Secondary combustion allows the wood stove to continue burning for 20 minutes with dry firewood and wood chips.
- STABLE AND SAFE - The grid support plate creates a stable cooking platform, the cuboid design makes the product more stable and provides reliable support for cookware.
Designed for backpackers and campers, this stove is one of the most practical options you will ever come across. It is quite light, compact and portable. And it is quite important to prepare a complete meal for a solo camper.
It is made of heavy-duty, high-quality stainless steel, a material frequently rated for strength, corrosion resistance and durability.
Designed to fold like a book, this stove can collapse up to 10 x 7 x 5 inches, making it a good option for outdoor enthusiasts who like to pack small for all of their hiking and camping trips .
It weighs 1.5 pounds, both folded up and set up for use. It is always easy to take it with you to a campsite.
No limit to what you can use to start a fire. It works well with solid fuel burners, charcoal, wood, leaves, twigs, gas, and alcohol burners.
With this camping stove, you can boil water and drinks, barbecue in the campsite and cook a variety of foods
How to install it?
Step 1: Place the main body where you want to start a fire.
Step 2: Insert the ash plate into the main body.
Step 3: Secure the charcoal grill on top.
Step 4: Put the pot holder in place.
Step 5: Light the fire, then move on to the fun part.
1 x wood stove
1 x Grill Grill
1 x carrying pouch