- Permeability: planting bags for a good drainage system and permanently breathable, making it easy to avoid over-watering problem. It also offers enough space for the growth of the plants and helps prevent root diseases
- Flexible Design: The potato growing bags with a Velcro window that allows you to quickly and precisely determine whether the potatoes are ripe and you can harvest them directly without digging
- Wide Range of Application: 10 gallon container can be used for planting potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, onions, beans, flowers and so on. You can comfortably transport it through the garden, the balcony, the terrace, the veranda or the winter garden
1. Pour a few inches of soil into the ground.
2. Place 2 to 3 seed potatoes evenly on top.
3. Cover with a little more soil and water. Once they sprout and the plants appear, continue adding soil until the plants come out of the top of the bag.
4. Watering at regular intervals to store enough water and nutrition.
5. As soon as the potatoes are ripe, you can take them out directly from the Velcro window.
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.