LARGE WEIGHT CAPACITY AND SAFT - Each swing strap is 150cm in length and can hold up 500KG, we have made numerous tests, please be assured use. The extra stitching on the metal ring fabric loops provides safety. 8mm ultra-thick heavy-duty carabiner design,
let you enjoy maximum support and comfort.
PREMIUM QUALITY: This swing belt is made of super strong polyester, water repellent and weather resistant. Stainless steel rings and hooks are larger than others, more solid and durable.
SIMPLE QUICK INSTALLATION: You can adjust them to the length you want. It's easy to install, only few minutes, you can enjoy it right now!
WIDE USE: Our swing hangers fits all swing types, Hammock swings, patio swings, porch swings, tire swings, hanging chairs, baby carrier swings and so on. It’s convenient to store and carry with the bag provided.
Specification: Material: polyester stainless steel Weight Loaded: 500kg&
Size: 150cm * 5cm per belt&
Suitable types: classic swings, garden swings, toddler swings, porch swings, patio swings but also hammocks, hanging chairs, hanging chairs or hanging chairs&
The advantage of tree swing straps:&
1. Advance nylon material, more heat and cold resistance.&
2. Double D-ring design, installation more convenient.&
3. Reinforced stitching, more durable.&
4. Galvanized steel ring, anti-corrosion and anti-rust.&
This Tree Swing Hanging Kit Helps You Hang Any Tree Swing EASILY in less than 3 minutes, no drilling or need for tools like other swing hangers. How do I install the straps?&
1. Wrap hammocks around a solid object.&
2. Pull the D-ring end through the other end ring and tighten the straps by pulling down firmly.&
3. Attach the swing and check the length and safety again. Packing List: 2 x Swing Straps 2 x Stainless Steel Snap Hooks 1 x Storage Bag
Suggestion of use:&
1. We recommend that when using straps, choose thick and flat branches or carriers to ensure your safety。&
2. Check if the carabiner is closed to prevent slipping&
3. Use two straps together to increase load capacity&
4. Before swinging, make sure the straps and carabiners are tight.