- Money Saver: Refill your 1lb green propane cylinders from standard 20lb propane tanks directly. A simple, effective, solution to save money and no more expensive bottles.
- Super Easy: Quickly install on 5-40lb tanks without any tools. Perfect for camping and outdoor cooking.
- Well-made: High-quality solid brass provides secure and sealed connection between tanks, last for a long time. CSA certified.
- Much Safer: Built-in safety feature to prevent over-fill your bottle, it will automatically cut off gas flow when pressure is reached.
- Warm Tip: Put your 1 lb cans in a freezer for 30mins, will help you refill more and faster.
There Are Instructions with This Adapter
Easy and Quick to Install--Allow you refill 1 LB small propane bottle from your big propane bottle.
For maximum filling, place your cylinder tank in the freezer for up to 30mins before filling it.
1.Shut valve to BBQ propane tank.
2.Insert nose tip of the adapter into a 20 to 50 lbs BBQ propane tank fill connection.
3.Turn the adapter counter clockwise to a tight fit.
4.Screw in the 1 lb cylinder propane tank clockwise into the adapter.
5.Turn BBQ tank upside down then open BBQ tank valve.
6.You will begin to hear the propane gas transferring into the 1 lb cylinder tank.
7.This adapter will automatically cut off the flow of gas when a certain pressure is reached to avoid overfilling so sit back and allow it to fill on it's own.
8. When no more sound is coming from the tank, simply shut the BBQ valve and remove the 1 lb propane cylinder tank.
Pay Attention to :
1:You need to turn your bulk tank upside down so liquid flows out of it.
2:You need to chill your empty tanks so that there is a lower vapor pressure in the empty tank than the bulk tank.
3:Your refilled tanks will not be totally full, but this is good because over filling can cause them to vent gas if left in a hot place.
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.