- Signs of Rodent Problems Are Your Dogs Upset? Do you see small tracks and tail trails in dusty areas? Do you see areas where the wood has been eaten away? Do you see smears along baseboards and other areas? Is there a heavy musky smell in the house? Can you see rodent droppings? Then it's time for you to get a set of mouse traps to fix the problem quickly!
- Newly designed Snap Traps offer increased catching power without false triggers. With its sleek and easy-to-use design, this aggressive new snapshot trap features a more responsive and precise trigger mechanism, making it faster and easier to adjust than traditional wood traps.
- Reusable Never Touch Design The preformed bait cups make it easy to accurately trigger and make shaping easy. The durable polystyrene construction is washable and wont lock in odors and stains like old fashioned wooden mouse traps.
- Simple, safe and hygienic precision stainless steel spring means no breakout, keeps mice tight with 35% more force than other pest control devices. No more traps and stolen baits. Molded from hard non-absorbent polystyrene that kills mice cleanly without breaking the skin, no blood, mess, or odors.
- Powerful & Aggressive Design Set Mouse Trap is the convenient way to kill mice. Easy to use, Press and Set Secure grip design can be set with just one touch. These traps kill mice - guaranteed! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
If you want to get rid of mice inside your property, the new mouse traps are the perfect solution designed with a large hollow to facilitate baiting with one of their favorite foods.
Step 1 Place the bait. Put baits such as peanut butter, chocolate, nuts, caramel cookies, any food that tries with tools in the bait cup.
Step 2 Set the trap. Keep the trap on a horizontal place, such as a desk.
Push the metal bar down until the hook locks the bar with two hands for your safety. WARNING: be careful, do not injure yourself.
Step 3 put it in places where mice usually go through. You could leave little bait, not too much, around the trap to attract the mice to come. WARNING: away from children and pets!
1. Considering the strong power on the set mouse trap, please put the mouse trap where children and animals can not touch.
2. Prime first, then place the trap. Since the set mouse trap is very sensitive and powerful.
3.Please make sure the bait is totally put into the bait cup, avoid putting in the bait too big or out of the bait cup, because the mice may escape before they trigger the trap after eating the bait.
4. After setting the trap, never touch it with your hand. If you want to release the trap, please use a stick or other tool. Don't hurt yourself.